Home

EA give us the option to switch the FCS teams with Created teams

This is a discussion on EA give us the option to switch the FCS teams with Created teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
EA give us the option to switch the FCS teams with Created teams

I don't know about you but I'm sick of seeing generic FCS WEST,North, South etc teams in dynasty mode. They can't be ranked, they don't have any ratings, they barely win any games so basically they serve no purpose but to replace the true FCS teams that EA has refused to include in the next gen NCAA games.

My point is why don't they just give us the option to switch out those generic FCS teams with our own created teams. I like using my created teams in dynasty but not at the expense of switching out a true FBS teamto do it therfore the easiest solution would just be to list the generic FCS teams as their own conference similar to what they do with the Independant FBS teams and allow us to switch them out with our created teams.

This way if we want to add our created Grambling state, Appalacian state teams into the dynsasty mode for some level of realism we won't have to do it at the expense of an FBS team who actually has ratings,stats, can be competitive, and can be ranked.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 03:32 AM   #2
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: EA give us the option to switch the FCS teams with Created teams

I'm wondering why you posted the same thing twice with a different title.

But yeah, it would be nice to do.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 12-18-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: EA give us the option to switch the FCS teams with Created teams

I'm going to assume you didn't see this thread come up when you posted so you posted again.

Locking this one up and leaving a link to the one that should stay opened.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ted-teams.html
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »