Home

How do you use custom rosters in Road to Glory mode?

This is a discussion on How do you use custom rosters in Road to Glory mode? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you use custom rosters in Road to Glory mode?

I have a custom roster (shakenbake33) as my default one in the game, but when I start Road to Glory mode and take a player through the HS playoffs it seems to fall back to the stock rosters. I.e. just players #s, lots of inaccuracies, etc.

The only option I get when starting a new career is "Generate New Player Names?" which just uses the stock stats with fake names. Any way to play RTG using realistic custom rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
Rookie

Ronizzle's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How do you use custom rosters in Road to Glory mode?

No, sorry--the only way you can get custom rosters in RTG is 'use existing player', in which you can only use a player already on the rosters.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:00 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bummer. I also noticed there's apparently no way to change the quarter length from 5 minutes in RTG. That is pretty weak.

I get that for online leaderboards everything should be equalized, but what about all of us who don't give a rat's a$$ about online rankings? Lame move on by EA on this.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

exactly. I want custom quarters. I dont like playing for a running team and only getting 7-17 carries a game. or playing for an air raid or run and shoot team and get 15-25 throw attempts a game. How about letting us be returner?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »