Home

Official "What playbook should I use" "What Playbook represents who" etc thread

This is a discussion on Official "What playbook should I use" "What Playbook represents who" etc thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Official "What playbook should I use" "What Playbook represents who" etc thread

Looking for a PB with power running emphasis, and few option sprinkles. I have decent QB, stud RB and o-line, and promising scrambling freshman QB. What playbooks have lots of pure I-formation, ace big, ace 3 WR plays for running, and some load option/speed option/rollout plays for my backup QB. I plan to bring the backup QB in as a change of pace, and run a mix of QB runs and options with him.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official "What playbook should I use" "What Playbook represents who" etc thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
Looking for a PB with power running emphasis, and few option sprinkles. I have decent QB, stud RB and o-line, and promising scrambling freshman QB. What playbooks have lots of pure I-formation, ace big, ace 3 WR plays for running, and some load option/speed option/rollout plays for my backup QB. I plan to bring the backup QB in as a change of pace, and run a mix of QB runs and options with him.
I personally like Ole Miss' playbook. It has quite a few Ace formations with some I formations and alot of shotgun sets. Included in the shotguns are speed option plays and some read option run plays and read option pass plays.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 16

Which playbook most represents the offense Michigan ran under Lloyd Carr? Also, which playbook most represents the Michigan offense under Bo?

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #20
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

What about Nebraska?
Old 12-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #21
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm looking for a good running playbook without the prototypical run heavy personnel. My team essentially consists of
-A stud RB
-Three solid WRs
-An option QB
-A decent freshman TE
-Absolutely no other TEs/FBs that are relatively usable
Thus, I need to find a way to use my RB and QB without having TE/FB heavy formations. So I'm essentially looking for a playbook that has a lot of 1 RB/ 3 WR/1 TE Ace formations, with some solid run plays and a few options scattered around for the QB to be effective.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #22
Rookie

ranger6354's Arena

OVR: 0

Try the One back PB. And if you want a little Pistol and Wildcat, use Bama's.

PSN - Soonerfan94
Old 12-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #23
Rookie

silkysmooth's Arena

OVR: 2

I love Ohio St.'s playbook. It has a very solid mix of formations. You can run the power game with the I, spread the field with the shotgun and some singlebacks, and run some option/QB runs. One of those playbooks where you can always play up your strength no matter what your strength is offensively.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #24
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

Best playbook to run a 2-back/muti-back system? I need some suggestings as I am going in my 3 yr with a deep talent at rb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »