Home

HB Counter=Cheese?

This is a discussion on HB Counter=Cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: HB Counter=Cheese?

How come when something is unstoppable it's cheese. If your guys are better than it's not. If you got a hat on a hat than most plays will work unless the D's players are better.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:11 PM   #18
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
It's not cheese. Play better defense.
Good job reading the title, not so good reading the content. The issue is that it is too easy to run this play against the CPU.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:50 AM   #19
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Good job reading the title, not so good reading the content. The issue is that it is too easy to run this play against the CPU.

What ever happined to that thing Madden had? Where it said the AI will adjust to you so you can't just spam the same thing all the time
Old 12-22-2010, 04:02 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
EA needs to fix the "setup" of these plays. The current implementation doesn't really work. Counter should be a more successful if you run your base power/stretch plays a few times. You can run counter on first play of the game and it's just as successful as in the 4th quarter when you've racked up 200 yards on power 0
Counters don't require a set up play in real life. Some defenses key their reads on full backs, or rb first move.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #21
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
What ever happined to that thing Madden had? Where it said the AI will adjust to you so you can't just spam the same thing all the time
i don't think its in the game or tuned down. I know that after a couple of runs the cpu will adjust their linebackers and sometimes line to the side you were successful on during the drive ,but your next possession it would revert back. i think that would help alot overall in the game. i wish they would bring that back it wasn't in 10 either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 08:28 AM   #22
Rookie

whatcha's Arena

OVR: 4
Not cheese. If you're having unrealistic success with a given play then you should probably adjust your sliders. If you're running the counter over and over again then you should probably expand your playbook.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #23
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcha
Not cheese. If you're having unrealistic success with a given play then you should probably adjust your sliders. If you're running the counter over and over again then you should probably expand your playbook.
Yeah, but if your results on other running plays are good, then messing with the sliders will screw those up.

I always mix up my plays, but if there is a money play, I don't want to use it at all. And that includes NOT running it once in a while when I really need it...like those critical 3rd downs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »