Home

No progression

This is a discussion on No progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3
No progression

I have little-to-no progression in the offseason....do I HAVE to buy the xbox points for maximum player progression???? This is sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: No progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeafroman
I have little-to-no progression in the offseason....do I HAVE to buy the xbox points for maximum player progression???? This is sad.
No, you have to download the latest patch and the tuner set
Old 12-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Likely a stupid question by an offline player...
If I purchased the game in mid-August of this year, is there a probability that some of the original patches/tuners that look like (by looking at the dates of many posts here) they came out pretty quickly after the game's original release might have been 'produced' on the disk I received?

I see no problems in my offline Dynasty -- now running year 13 -- with offseason progression. I often wonder about the whys and why nots of specific traits and/or OVR progression, though (had starting WRs with 96 SPD get +3 training boost there in previous seasons but none of my 3 HBs, that all saw considerable playing time last season due to short-term INJ to the top-2 and with SPD ratings of 93, 89 and 96, received any SPD boost in last offseason. In fact, my 4th string guy, who did pick up some field time and is rated 96 SPD also, failed to receive a single SPD boost point as well. ?????)
Old 12-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGswim
If I purchased the game in mid-August of this year, is there a probability that some of the original patches/tuners that look like (by looking at the dates of many posts here) they came out pretty quickly after the game's original release might have been 'produced' on the disk I received?

I see no problems in my offline Dynasty -- now running year 13 -- with offseason progression. I often wonder about the whys and why nots of specific traits and/or OVR progression, though (had starting WRs with 96 SPD get +3 training boost there in previous seasons but none of my 3 HBs, that all saw considerable playing time last season due to short-term INJ to the top-2 and with SPD ratings of 93, 89 and 96, received any SPD boost in last offseason. In fact, my 4th string guy, who did pick up some field time and is rated 96 SPD also, failed to receive a single SPD boost point as well. ?????)
When some of the patches were released they broke progression so the tuner sets addressed them. They are downloaded seperatly. If you play with the patch but not the tuner then you will see zero progression. I have been playing out of the box without the patches but keep the tuners. The game had good progression out of the box but poor recruits.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
Rookie

I have the patches, the tunes, and the max progression yet I'm getting a max of 6 points progression but usually 4 or 5 points. Is this normal or should I be getting more?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by krong1170
I have the patches, the tunes, and the max progression yet I'm getting a max of 6 points progression but usually 4 or 5 points. Is this normal or should I be getting more?
that's normal
Old 12-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

[quote=GGGswim;2041960432]Likely a stupid question by an offline player...
quote]

Don't be a likely jackass.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

[quote=orangeafroman;2041964316]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGswim
quote]

Don't be a likely jackass.
WTF?! Didn't know this forum site was a place for people to criticize others personally. The only jackass I see here is you. I'd say more here but -- temporarily stooping, no, diving down to your level -- you're clearly not worth the time...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »