Home

In season player progression oddity between two online leagues

This is a discussion on In season player progression oddity between two online leagues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
In season player progression oddity between two online leagues

Hey all: Just wanted to see if any of you have any insight into this:

* I play in two online leagues (two different commissioners).
* Two different teambuilder teams, but very similar quality of roster (2 star starting point)

In one league there is a lot of in season progression (I might get 25-27 guys in a given week that'll get a +1 awr bump)... but every week there's at least a minimum number of guys that do something

In the other there was hardly ANY in season progression (probably had less than 15 guys get a +1 awareness in the whole season)

The difference has been pretty staggering... anyone have any idea why the two dynasties / teams are so different with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: In season player progression oddity between two online leagues

I haven't played 2 teams for the chance to compare, but I am currently running an OD with my teambuilder, and am in week 7 and have not seen 1 player progress anywhere. Some of the other teams don't have any either, but some have minimal.

I ran a dynasty 10 years with MTSU, and I don't think I saw much of any inseason progression with my default roster, but once I had my recruits some of the players were progressing every week.

I wonder if team prestige affects inseason progression.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »