Home

Players coming back in 12

This is a discussion on Players coming back in 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #25
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Players coming back in 12

Cam is much more mature than Pryor? The guy who bought a stolen laptop out of a trunk? Then threw it out of a window when the cops showed up? Had double-digit moving violations, the center of a pay-for-play scandal, AND an academic cheating scandal at Florida? Neither of these guys are saints and I dont think there's some huge gap between them. Pryor got the keys to tOSU's offense because he was the best thing they had. Why act like it's not true?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #26
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Pryor is a big joke in my opinion. If I had to pick between him or Newton it would be a no contest.

Both think there gods gift to earth.. OSU also thinks there bad by beating what was the 3rd or 4th best SEC team. And by beating i mean survive..
Funny how Arkansas loses to tOSU and now they're not an elite team this season......
Old 01-09-2011, 12:15 AM   #27
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
Funny how Arkansas loses to tOSU and now they're not an elite team this season......
Cam Newton has been better than Pryor at everything football related this season: Passing, running, leading the team, winning games, etc. And he did it in the toughest conference in the nation.

Pryor's career as a passer has been average at best, but he has been great at scrambling. Newton set the single season record for QB rating and he ran for TWICE as many yards as Pryor.

There is no comparison based on production.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #28
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Cam Newton has been better than Pryor at everything football related this season: Passing, running, leading the team, winning games, etc. And he did it in the toughest conference in the nation.

Pryor's career as a passer has been average at best, but he has been great at scrambling. Newton set the single season record for QB rating and he ran for TWICE as many yards as Pryor.

There is no comparison based on production.
+100 man... And to top it all OSU as alot more talent around him as of right now. I mean you really think Auburn would really be to the title game without him? No way...

I'm already sick of the OSU smack talk for beating the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC.. When there best in there conference. Again they survived

Newton > Pryor --- No Contest
Old 01-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #29
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm not sure Ohio State is smack talking-- and if they do...all they need to do is bring up the awesome bowl record for the Big 10 this year!? Especially on New Year's Day!?!? And I am a HUGE Big 10 fan too-- it's what I grew up on...but yeesh.

And yes, in my opinion Cam gets the nod as a better QB (but you could argue either way). But can't we just agree that they're both awesome QBs?? There's way too many factors to factor in to say one's better than the other, etc.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #30
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

There both good but take away there running ability and Pryor has no chance in my opinion. Newton is something special....

Pryor is just another Troy smith(That OSU bragged about for years until he got put in his place)
Old 01-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #31
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cOWASs68
I'm not sure Ohio State is smack talking-- and if they do...all they need to do is bring up the awesome bowl record for the Big 10 this year!? Especially on New Year's Day!?!? And I am a HUGE Big 10 fan too-- it's what I grew up on...but yeesh.

And yes, in my opinion Cam gets the nod as a better QB (but you could argue either way). But can't we just agree that they're both awesome QBs?? There's way too many factors to factor in to say one's better than the other, etc.
The thing is, though, you CAN'T argue either way. Cam has been better than Pryor at everything. Sure it could change, but to this point it's not close.

I don't think Pryor is awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #32
CTP
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
on the defensive side of the ball, aldon smith going pro and rahim moore and akeem ayers going pro really hurts the defensive side of the ball in ncaa 12. Dre Kirkpatrick who got a ridiculous 95ovr rating this year but he actually did really well this year so he should have a nice rating in 12. Shayne Skov for stanford lit it up in the orange bowl so he should have a really good rating as well. Cliff Harris for oregon and hopefully Brandon Harris should have some quality ratings as well next year
Brandon Harris declared for the draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »