Home

Rosters reverting back to default?

This is a discussion on Rosters reverting back to default? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9
Rosters reverting back to default?

Every time I try to play an exhibition I always notice my rosters have reverted back the default rosters. So I back out and when I load my own roster file all the names are still position and number. Is there a way to fix this short of downloading the roster file every time I want to play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Rosters reverting back to default?

Sounds like the roster didn't download in the first place. I would try downloading a roster file again. Make sure you save it. Then back out of Live and go load the file. Then go to edit roster to make sure it loaded. If it did then you should be able to use it in a game. I have never had this happen to me. The game will load the most current roster file. Maybe you saved the out of box roster to your hard drive. I'm trying to give you a few options to check out. Try that and see if any of theses things were your problem. If they are not then I don't know what you are doing wrong.

*To make sure you get a good roster file download a file from the roster section here at OS*
Old 01-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3

This has just happened to me. I'm in year 6 my dynasty, downloaded rosters a looong time ago.

I go to edit them, load the roster file, yet nothing happens. C #55, QB #7, etc......no roster, no explanation.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
Pro

HHHBigFan's Arena

OVR: 8

This happens to me too..Roster works fine when you first download it but then everytime you load it, nothing happens.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

If I understand you correctly, this it what has been happening to me. I made a thread about it a few weeks ago.

But mine dealt with online games. Whenever I would play online, after the game my roster would go back to default, and save over my custom roster. I just quit playing online altogether....unless it's an online dynasty, then it seems to not cause the issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »