Home

You can make the CPU players play the way you want them to play

This is a discussion on You can make the CPU players play the way you want them to play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2011, 04:04 AM   #25
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: You can make the CPU players play the way you want them to play

One of my favs! I wanted see to what the CPU could do against a lesser opponent. Lamichael James in the wildcat vs NMst. (CPU vs CPU) *Notice the read and the vision*

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #26
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

is it sac relig for me to say i play with default sliders and cesar's named roster and get realistic stats and besided superman lb's realistic gameplay?
Old 01-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #27
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

A good page to look at to see how the real world 2010 season stats panned out. If your rosters don't come close to getting these results, then you need to adjust accordingly.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics

Some key things of note:

You had 3 QBs rush for over a 1,000 yards - Newton, Robinson, Nevadas QB

Denard Robinson was the number one rusher in the nation and he is a QB with 1,702 yards.

Cam Newton had the highest QB rating with 188.2

The sack leader had 15.5 sacks.

INT leader had 9 interceptions.

The highest punt return average was 16.8 yards.

The most punt returned for a TD was 4. But damn near every school returned at least 1 back for a TD this season.

Longest FG was 61 yards. You had 49 kickers this year make a 50 yard or more FG.

Last edited by Gotmadskillzson; 01-09-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #28
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

In total during the 2010 college season you had 23 QBs rush for over 500 yard.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
So if these rosters are so great, then if you would kindly upload them to live so we can see for ourselves if they work, that would be great. Someone already asked this but it was never responded to.
I think these guys are using default teams and players.....

I've been using Alumni Players from each school and posting videos of them in action. The ratings have done a nice job for the players on the field with my Alumni rosters....Emmitt Smith plays just like Emmitt Smith he gashes you between the tackles that is where most of his yards will come from in a game vs Florida.

Tommy Frazier will run the Option better than any EA default QB in this game...and Deion Sanders will basically shut down his man if you play FSU

But if your not a fan of old school players then my rosters won't be of any use most people. Only a hand few of NCAA gamers will prefer classic teams and players......i'm more of the older crowd that enjoyed the game more when those players where in college.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 01-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #30
MVP

Palo20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I think these guys are using default teams and players.....

I've been using Alumni Players from each school and posting videos of them in action. The ratings have done a nice job for the players on the field with my Alumni rosters....Emmitt Smith plays just like Emmitt Smith he gashes you between the tackles that is where most of his yards will come from in a game vs Florida.

Tommy Frazier will run the Option better than any EA default QB in this game...and Deion Sanders will basically shut down his man if you play FSU

But if your not a fan of old school players then my rosters won't be of any use most people. Only a hand few of NCAA gamers will prefer classic teams and players......i'm more of the older crowd that enjoyed the game more when those players where in college.
I'm not into the classic rosters, but I would love to at least try your rosters. They're only on XBox though, right?
Old 01-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #31
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
As a coach moder (which I'm not), does watching the CPU QB always drift to the right in the pocket just drive you crazy? You see it twice as much as the guy who controls one team, it must get old.

I can't stand it. It was in one of the videos from the OP too.
Yes. This crap has been in NCAA and Madden forever and it has driven me crazy for years. Terrible AI design.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2011, 03:54 PM   #32
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I rather have the game looking right while I am actually playing it. Grant it this game ratings and sliders still aren't as lively as Madden ratings and sliders.

OMG on Madden I can make the CPU QB do some highlight reel material every snap just by editing the rosters and changing some sliders around. So maybe next year I can do the same thing up to that level with NCAA 12.

Hey 'Skillz...always a big fan of these observations...

I'm about to move on to Madden...

Before I get too deep into it, what adjustments should be made player / edit and slider-wise to get the most out of that title?

Thanks!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »