Home

Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most

This is a discussion on Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most

Nuetral game sites during the regular season.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #10
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

I want all those and create a formation/ create a play. With the way that offensive schemes are constantly evolving I think that it would be the best way to simulate it. I know it allows for lots of cheese and what not, but EA could ban them from online play.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 01-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #11
Pro

footballfan4life's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredonia
What about being able to field the same player on both sides of the ball? Like Stanford Marecic? Fullback and MLB... Sure he's the only player in FBS football to do it, but 'it's in the game,' but not in the (video) game. And if it is, I've missed it.

I REALLY want the playbook. That way I can incorporate the Statue of Liberty, and a few other team-unique plays into my multiple style offense(I've had pretty good successes with mixing up formations almost every play.)

The RTG recruiting idea isn't that bad of one, I actually kind of like it.
What he means is the same number jersey. Like NCAA teams might have #10 on O and D. They're allowed, as long as they're not on the field on the same time

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
MLB: New York Yankees
NCAA: Ohio State Buckeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

No huddle need a few tweaks. Having defensive players out of position. 12 men on the field penalties. See players subs out. ratings drops and extreme fatigue.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #13
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

I want create a playbook so bad. Whats the point of being a coach if you just use a schools playbook and you dont get to add and unique plays of your own?

and yes they need to add at least offense and defensive coordinators to the game along with a coaching carousel and with that the ability to have your OC or DC to be hired by other programs
Old 01-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan4life
What he means is the same number jersey. Like NCAA teams might have #10 on O and D. They're allowed, as long as they're not on the field on the same time
Yeah, almost every list I've seen has had that listed as a want. That said, I still stand by wanting to see a player being able to play on offense AND defense, maybe like a once every five years kind of thing, but it's been done before, and Marecic is the most recent in a long line... Unless You can sub in your fullback as a MLB or vice-versa, and I've just not bothered with trying...
Old 01-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Another thing I want is the ability to plug in coaching sliders on the main menu, save it, and then it's able to be on every dynasty you do without having to go through all of the hassle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #16
Banned

jarv's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredonia
Marecic is the most recent in a long line... Unless You can sub in your fullback as a MLB or vice-versa, and I've just not bothered with trying...
Connor Barwin from Cincinnati played both DE and TE...I think he graduated in 09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »