Home

Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most

This is a discussion on Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2011, 12:23 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Everyone has their wishlist and all but I thought these stuck out the most

While that's true, Marecic played TE and MLB just this year, thus making him more recent... There's a laundry list of "two-sided" players that I have not yet seen implemented into a video game, or maybe it has been, and I just haven't tried it.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #18
Rookie

JCHuskies's Arena

OVR: 1

Also, dual position players on offense and defense would be really nice. Like when you recruit a ATH with both QB and WR skills. It would be nice to designate him as a QB/WR, so he doesn't have a massive rating drop when I move him around the field. Same with O-Linemen. Moving a OG to OT shouldn't result in a 20 point AWR hit.

It's not gamebreaking, but it would make more sense.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Just make the gameplay great. I wish Momentum played a bigger role, like i hate when you go to tackle a BIG RB who may be slowed way down because other people are trying to tackle him but when youre other LB comes in at full speed to finish the job the RB will still run you over just because he has a high TRK rating.

It goes the other way around to sometimes you will have the ball at full speed and a defender just gets off his block with no momentum yet he can stone you. Not saying it never happins in real life but it could be tweaked.

Another thing that makes me kinda mad is how you can be running with the ball you will LOSE ALL YOURE SPEED you had because you nudged youre lineman or something. I understand if you ran right into him but not when you graze him.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #20
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Just make the gameplay great. I wish Momentum played a bigger role, like i hate when you go to tackle a BIG RB who may be slowed way down because other people are trying to tackle him but when youre other LB comes in at full speed to finish the job the RB will still run you over just because he has a high TRK rating.

It goes the other way around to sometimes you will have the ball at full speed and a defender just gets off his block with no momentum yet he can stone you. Not saying it never happins in real life but it could be tweaked.

Another thing that makes me kinda mad is how you can be running with the ball you will LOSE ALL YOURE SPEED you had because you nudged youre lineman or something. I understand if you ran right into him but not when you graze him.
I agree with this. It kinda bugs me when people aren't at all concerned about things like play action being worthless, but they worry about lettering on the jerseys or dreadlocks or stuff like that.

That last one really kills me, by the way. I hate how many of my runs go for 2 yards because my player bumped a lineman. It's realistic, since bumping into another player would slow you down, but there's just no way that the controls are precise enough to avoid it like one could in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »