Home

Building a Better NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on Building a Better NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #209
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Building a Better NCAA Football 12

If a past NCAA basketball game had both ESPN and CBS coverage, why can't a NCAA football game? If a past NCAA football game allowed a tournament at the end of the season (The Gamebreaker series allowed this) why can't a NCAA football game?
Old 04-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 0
I would love to see better collision!
I want to see game tackling with stripping the ball from the carrier!
I feel that the pile cone in the endzone should fall over when diving for it!
Please bring in multiple camera angles when playing in a career mode!
Please let the career player be able to run back kick returns and punt returns.
I feel that the weather should change during games from sunny to rain.
Please bring back complete editing of players as for as hair styles.
For practices, instead having just plays, have position drills to better your player and move up the depth charts.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #211
Rookie

OVR: 1
little cosmetic stuff like bowl patches and hairstyles are neat, but not anything i'd put on a wishlist. I want the game to function, first and foremost. NCAA 11 locks up consistently on usually 3 or 4 games per season, while another 3 or 4 games take literally 5+ minutes to load. I haven't had that problem with any other game, and I've seen lots of other people complain about it online. Other than that the only thing that really gets me pumped up change-wise is the idea of having coach development. Starting at some small school and building your rep until you can move on to a somewhat bigger school, maybe eventually earning a shot to turn around Michigan or Notre Dame.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 32
Great Article! Love the NCAA Series!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 0
dude, what you wrote is exactly what i want in dynasty!
screw the AD mode, that would get old just like it did in madden. and who wants to be an AD??? being a coach would be wayyyy more fun. i want a COACH DYNASTY!!!! i want to hav to work my way up to the powerhouse schools like florida and texas. i want to start at lower teir school and take job offers. even starting as a coordinator would even be cool. basically everything that you said about the coaching dynasty is what ive been wanting for a while and i would love NCAA football even more if it had this feature. i also think you should have the option to start a dynasty with whatever team you want as well. but i just REALLY REALLY want everything you described in that dynasty section. coaching carousel would be amazing. i just want to feel like im an actual coach when i start a dynasty.
so pretty much agreed with everything you said on here. hopefully EA reads this and takes your advice!
PLEASE EA, COACHING DYNASTY! Probably, JizzyJo. Create A School Mode As Well. And Dominance For Whole NCAA.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #214
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBauerHour
Man, I love running the spread, throwing for the first 20 plays, and the first run that I do, the defense lines up in a 4-3 set. The worst part is, I had an empty backfield for the run play, was going to be a QB sneak. Even though it has been mentioned, QB Logic/AI needs a definite revamp. Why bother play RTG or Dynasties if the game itself is sloppy or broken?
This. It is so frustrating. I game plan and game plan. I run the ball from the gun to set up the pass. I throw from the I to set up the run. I try to confuse the D. BUT IT NEVER WORKS. I end up just being a better button presser than the computer?

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #215
Banned

SW Iowa Guy's Arena

OVR: 5

1) CPU STOP calling timeouts at 2:01
2) No more defensive tackles or linebackers that have a vertical of 60"
3) Home Field Advantage. I use to love when the stadium would rock back in the older games, bring it back

I just recently bought an XBox 360 (2 months ago) and I can't get enough of NCAA 2011, I'm in an online dynasty and I have an offline dynasty going as well and unless 2012 completely tanks I will probably be doing the same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »