Home

xbox360 1yr week3 i need Seasoned/verygood players plz read my post guys

This is a discussion on xbox360 1yr week3 i need Seasoned/verygood players plz read my post guys within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
Rookie

pierre45212's Arena

OVR: 4
Angry xbox360 1yr week3 i need Seasoned/verygood players plz read my post guys

i am looking for 2 more great players left and COMMITED guy for my dynasty!! non cheaters and I do not need any MR.Rtire type of guys too or restarters or quitters my dynasty will be on heisman 5min qtrs 1year preseason i have ran my last dynasty for 15seasons. before i retired it i have newest updated rostors it's an open dynasty pick any team there are 3 user games a year i will adv every (OTHER DAY) since i work from 3pmest-11pm est

so if you like PVP join also dont be a PvP type of guy but dont play your cpu games you will be kicked and guys that restart games like it's nothing i will kick you PERIOD!! Becuase it's not hard too beat the cpu AT ALL!! if you cant beat the cpu 75% of the time dont join if the cpu beat you they just beat you man period!! because i'll just have too kick you anyway after you restart you cpu game 2 or 3 times in 1 week... No Xbox Thugs/ (Xbox gangsters)<<--dont join and if you dont like user games dont join. if you cheat in user games..<< dont join. And no Bum Kids or high school players plz.. i only want men or i guess women too if they play ncaa lol..

I run good dynastys man it's on heisman 5min qtrs game speed set on normal i put speed thresthold on 20.. i need players that are good at this game aswell no Bums.. anyway if you read this plz hit me up my gamertag is colddarkendsouL send me a meassage if you want to join man plz.. i only need a guy to join thats going to be in the big10 acc or bigeast since there is only one team in the Big10 and acc and no team taken in the Bigeast

UPDATE:
I need ONLY PLAYERS THAT CAN BEAT THE CPU ON HEISMAN!!! I AM SICK OF GUYS REPLYING TOO THIS MESSAGE WHO CANT PLAY AS IN THEY ARENT GOOD AT ALL PERIOD!! I HAVE HAD GUYS THAT I ADD ON HERE GET WORKED BY TEAMS LIKE NORTH TEXAS UNLV AND OTHER BAD TEAMS DAMIT!! MAN I ONLY WANT SEASONED PLAYERS, VERYGOOD PLAYERS WHEN I PUT NO BUMS NO 1st TIMERS NO OK PLAYERS! THAT WHAT I MEAN! IN MY DYNASTY IF YOU CANT EVEN BEAT A BAD CPU TEAM YOU WILL GET KILLED IN USER GAMES!! THE LAST 2 GUYS JUST GOT BLOWNOUT 1 By 29 and the other By 32 Vs A NOBODY OK CPU TEAM VERY UNRANKED LIKE TEAMS RANKED IN THE 50'S-60'S OUT OF 120 1 THROW 7 INTS THE OTHER 5 INT THEN HE RESTARTED 3 TIMES THAT BUM!

MAN IT'S LIKE THIS IF YOU CANT BEAT THE CPU ON HEISMAN AND BY THE WAY I DONT CARE IF YOU PLAYED ON HEISMAN BEFORE HELL THE LAST 2 GUYS PLAYED ON HEISMAN AT LEAST THATS WHAT THEY SAID AND BOTH GOT KILLED BY THE CPU LOL COME ON MAN.

IF YOU ARE NOT A SEASONED NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 GAMER DO NOT "I REPEAT" DO NOT REPLY PERIOD! DONT WASTE SOMEONES TIME ADDING YOU THIS IS A LONG TERM DYNASTY MAN THATS GOING FOR A VERY LONG TIME I NEED COMMITED AND VERY GOOD HELL GREAT PLAYERS. WHO IS ACTIVE AND LIKES PLAYING USER GAMES. YA I TYPED THIS ALL IN CAPS SO WHAT I AM NOT MAD AS I TYPE THIS I WAS MAD AN 45MINS AGO THO i want just good players man no bums no kids i had added a high school player gave him a shot and that was an **** fail got murderd by the cpu so no kids. and read all of my post before you reply i have had the last 2 guys not read all of my post and the other did not read it at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
Rookie

Stobie's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: xbox360 1yr week3 i need Seasoned/verygood players plz read my post guys

Why so serious?
Old 01-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

So what you're pretty much saying is if anybody loses ever there out lol...

What's the point then? Every person had to be undefeated before they play a human.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Is this a joke? Not everyone can be winners like you pierre.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
Rookie

michfan16's Arena

OVR: 12

This dynasty doesn't sound very fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm in I've never lost a game in my life. Any game
Old 01-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
Rookie

pierre45212's Arena

OVR: 4

guys chill im not mad and i can care less if guys go unbeaten thats not the point if you have usc and you lose to north texas by 21 or wvu beats a fcs team by 10 points i dont care if you lose to the cpu if you get worked by bad cpu teams and you got all A-or A+ teams man you will get killed you user games i played 2 guys who barely beat a bad c-or c cpu team but i was like man dam those guys sucks but i was like ok ill play them both i beat them both by 21 points the other by 28 and i call off the dogs at the end of the 2nd qtr man i just did ace run the rest of the 2nd half burning clock now i am not even the best player in my own dynasty i have 2 other guys who are a lot better then me now whats going to happen if they play them 2 if they cant even beat me they wont beat the other 2 and my dynasty is a fun one man i just need good players i can take 2 bad guys but not 5 im sorry
Old 01-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have to say, I played one game in this dynasty and got blown out by Maryland. West Virginia was a A.I. team when they played the FCS too just by the way, and Maryland was not unranked, in fact they were an A overall. So to everyone reading this thread, if you want to join a dynasty that has good structure, then go ahead. But if you get beat once, then find a new dynasty basically. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »