Home

Int question

This is a discussion on Int question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Int question

Played a guy the other day that was picking me off at will. the odd thing was right before the ball got to the wr he just snagged it out of the air and took off. No slow animation with flipping angles or a ring around the cb when you switch to closest player. it seemed just as the ball got there he snagged and took off. is there a trick to this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Int question

I also want to know why there are two int animations; one where the game freezes and turns around, and one where the gameplay continues and the guy takes off. I have seen no evidence to logically differentiate between the two at this point.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Rookie

there has to be some kind of trick to this. can't understand why you have on pick with the animation and another were the player just picks it an takes off.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

I think the difference is he is manually controlling the DB. Just last night while playing a user v. user game in my dynasty, I took control of the DB and jumped a route and took it to the house. There was no pause and flipping of the camera view. I think if a CPU controlled defender makes a pick, it does pause to change angles.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
Rookie

no you don't see the ring around the player until after he has the ball. I'm starting to see this more an more. I've done it a couple times but have no idea how i did it. Usually when a ball is thrown i hit the switch button and still let the cpu run with it then hit Y right before the ball gets there. There is some kind of trick to this someone out there knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwg2021
I think the difference is he is manually controlling the DB. Just last night while playing a user v. user game in my dynasty, I took control of the DB and jumped a route and took it to the house. There was no pause and flipping of the camera view. I think if a CPU controlled defender makes a pick, it does pause to change angles.
I've had DL pick me off while I was trying to throw it while getting hit. He wasn't controlling them, and it didn't pause and flip. I think that's really cheap because I have no time to react to that. With a DB, sure, I can change players, but when a DL does it its stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »