Home

Should I get NCAA 11?

This is a discussion on Should I get NCAA 11? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
Rookie

Goofybub23's Arena

OVR: 0
Should I get NCAA 11?

I'm asking cause I didn't NCAA '10 till Christmas so I'm still having lots of fun with it, but NCAA '11 looks great, the question really is. Spend thirty now and sixty when '12 comes out or wait till '12? Help me out? How much better is NCAA '11?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Should I get NCAA 11?

If you are having fun with NCAA 10 stay with it. Why spend the money for only a few month of game play. Some people love NCAA 11 but I was not one of those people. While it had much improved graphics, the gameplay took a hit IMO. I have went back to an older version, NCAA 10 & NCAA 09. I would just play NCAA 10 until NCAA 12 comes out in July. That is just my opinion though you should make the decision that best fits you.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm having quite a bit of fun with 11. If you're enjoying 10, I would probably just wait until 12 though. I think the biggest improvement between 10 and 11 is the new recruiting style.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Goofybub23's Arena

I was figuring the same thing. Didn't know '12 came out in July though I had heard August. Since I just now really got into a dynasty on all-American that I'm digging and would love to get the sixty year trophy before I get done with the game I'm thinking I'll definitely stick with '10 until July. Thanks guys
Old 02-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofybub23
I was figuring the same thing. Didn't know '12 came out in July though I had heard August. Since I just now really got into a dynasty on all-American that I'm digging and would love to get the sixty year trophy before I get done with the game I'm thinking I'll definitely stick with '10 until July. Thanks guys
Just to give you a little perspective, I got Madden 11 a few weeks ago because EA was selling it for 25 bucks. I played it for all of a few days and haven't touched it since. If you've been on the fence this long about NCAA11 and you're enjoying NCAA10; then you're making the right choice to stick with NCAA10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
Banned

Cool Re: Should I get NCAA 11?

whats all this talk about $30 and $25? I got my NCAA11 for $59.99 a month ago
Old 02-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
Banned

cr00v's Arena

OVR: 4

True story. I actually bought this game three times. The first time for $55, the second for $40, and a couple weeks ago I bought it again for $30.

I kept selling it because of the piss poor pass defense, but I bought it solely because I love college football that much.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #8
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr00v
True story. I actually bought this game three times. The first time for $55, the second for $40, and a couple weeks ago I bought it again for $30.

I kept selling it because of the piss poor pass defense, but I bought it solely because I love college football that much.
If you loved college football that much you wouldn't have sold it twice.. Because it's the only college football game on the market. I'm a die hard fan of college football and would never sell my game... But whatever floats you're boat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »