Home

HELP NEEDED!!!

This is a discussion on HELP NEEDED!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
HELP NEEDED!!!

Ok so my past two OD games I had to sim because both times we couldn't get our game to start, so I went and did a connection test and it says my NAT type is 3, so I have a feeling it might be that and I have tryed to change it to type 2 but nothing has worked. Can someone please help me?
My router is a Cisco E1000.

Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: HELP NEEDED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUlions15
Ok so my past two OD games I had to sim because both times we couldn't get our game to start, so I went and did a connection test and it says my NAT type is 3, so I have a feeling it might be that and I have tryed to change it to type 2 but nothing has worked. Can someone please help me?
My router is a Cisco E1000.

Any help would be appreciated.
Please explain exactly what happens when you say 'cant get it to start' Does it say anything? What buttons are you pressing? etc. And just some random, usually common sense, ideas:

Restart game-
Reset Internet Connection-
Try Several Times-
Give it a while, then Retry.

If you don't get a specific error (if it just randomly freezes or closes) then we may be unable to help.

Also I commented on your cool arena and sent a friend request. I am a PSU and Temple fan (along with any Philadelphia sports team) However, 95% of my attention goes to the Flyers, 76ers, Phillies, and Eagles.

But mainly Eagles! .. I wish! (dam Packers)!!
We were 30 stinkin yards from beating the eventual superbowl champions, unbelievable!!!.. O'well.
Mike Vick MVP of 2011'

Last edited by KMANN2; 02-13-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
Rookie

The other person isn't shown on my screen and when we both press ready nothing happens but gms in the lobby work fine. and we tryed all of that. and thanks!

Last edited by PSUlions15; 02-13-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Please, idk wat to do its like lobby games work but not OD. Does it have to do with my type 3 NAT?

Last edited by PSUlions15; 02-13-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
Banned

Icon13 Re: HELP NEEDED!!!

Quote:
Please, idk wat to do its like lobby games work but not OD. Does it have to do with my type 3 NAT?
Huh. Idk man.. I dont know anything about NAT but I would just tinker around with stuff because it seems like nothing is going to work. Maybe you guys just dont have good connections with eachother or something.. have you played before? If it worked before and now suddenly doesn't work then there is no explanation I can give, sorry. goodluck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMANN2
Huh. Idk man.. I dont know anything about NAT but I would just tinker around with stuff because it seems like nothing is going to work. Maybe you guys just dont have good connections with eachother or something.. have you played before? If it worked before and now suddenly doesn't work then there is no explanation I can give, sorry. goodluck
Trust me we've tryed everything NAT is type 3 and it said somethin about maybe not being able to play all games, but it works for lobby games and when i wasnt a commish in a dynasty it worked to but now that im the commish it hasnt been working. Im so confused
Old 02-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Trust me we've tryed everything NAT is type 3 and it said somethin about maybe not being able to play all games, but it works for lobby games and when i wasnt a commish in a dynasty it worked to but now that im the commish it hasnt been working. Im so confused
Maybe the switch screwed it up or something? Idk. I have never been in an online dynasty before Sorry but I am out of ideas!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMANN2
Maybe the switch screwed it up or something? Idk. I have never been in an online dynasty before Sorry but I am out of ideas!!!
Thanks for the help though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »