Home

EA devs not really active this year?

This is a discussion on EA devs not really active this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
EA devs not really active this year?

I thought we would have a tad bit of interaction by now? Not really a big deal but the suspense is getting to me to be honest. Its cool, as long as they do what needs to be done (everyone knows the request lists) it'll be fine I supppose.

Only 4 to 5 months left. Not really that long actually. Wonder whats in store for the people this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: EA devs not really active this year?

Yeah, this is kinda what happened with madden last year. No interaction and no info and then when they released info, it was very underwhelming. I ain't gonna lie, I'm not really concerned about the lack of interaction. It's the lack of info that's got me wondering. We have info on Madden and it comes out a month later than NCAA. It may just be my paranoia, but then again, I was concerned last year about Madden and you see what we got.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Yeah, this is kinda what happened with madden last year. No interaction and no info and then when they released info, it was very underwhelming. I ain't gonna lie, I'm not really concerned about the lack of interaction. It's the lack of info that's got me wondering. We have info on Madden and it comes out a month later than NCAA. It may just be my paranoia, but then again, I was concerned last year about Madden and you see what we got.
It's still a little early, especially for Madden. You usually see the Madden stuff start hitting around Draft time. As for NCAA 11, I liked it more then Madden 11, just a personal opinion. But after the bugfest that was NCAA 11's launch, I'll probably just wait for what you guys say.

I'd like to see some info on Dynasty mode, maybe a weekly College Gameday like show?

Old 02-19-2011, 12:27 AM   #4
Rookie

Xx_JP_VHS_xX's Arena

OVR: 1

Hopefully theyre focusing on the actual gameplay right now more? Like AI and stuff. I wouldnt think they would need our help for that!

PS3: Xx_JP_GSW_xX
Old 02-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #5
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_JP_VHS_xX
Hopefully theyre focusing on the actual gameplay right now more? Like AI and stuff. I wouldnt think they would need our help for that!
Gameplay is always going to be brought up. I'm more interested just to see recruiting fixed and coaching changes. I would like to see some great head coach take Western Kentucky to the top recruiting class (exaggeration but still.)

I hope the in game tuners that are going to be placed in Madden are in NCAA. Basically I'm just tired of Michigan, Penn State, Florida, Alabama always getting EVERYONE recruiting wise. After 4 seasons the game plays so unrealistic. I'd like to be able to play 60 seasons with seeing more changes in the Top 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2011, 08:03 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think it's still early. By this time next month we'll have heard some tidbit about the game and then info will come flooding out of EA Sports beginning in April.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

Just hopefully theyre reading these suggestions from this forum because their is a ton of great ideas that guys have listed.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

This is what companies do when they don't care about customer input. I bought this game three times before I decided to keep it. I have extremely low expectations for NCAA 12 since the release is months away and we haven't heard one single word. If they fix one thing in NCAA 12, I sure hope it's the defense. Defense in general is broken on this game. I would honestly be content with NCAA 11 with defense.

But I'm not expecting it. I expect the same gameplay [to an extent], with a whole bunch of cheap gimmicks thrown in to grab our attention. It's been their formula for years, and it's been successful, so why change now? Why listen to the community? They don't need to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »