Home

The Tradition Season 6 NC game streamed tonight

This is a discussion on The Tradition Season 6 NC game streamed tonight within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2011, 03:43 AM   #9
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Tradition Season 6 NC game streamed tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
I wasn't trolling. It was an intentional disconnect. But that's fine if you guys roll that way. I don't. If they're going to advertise for people to come watch the game then expect comments. If you don't like that, then keep it to yourself. And please don't lecture me about what other dynasties aspire to be. I've been running sim-style leagues with full multimedia presentation and dedicated web sites for 8 years. I made a constructive comment on the game and one negative one about the disconnect. Live with it.
im sorry your argument falls on deaf ears troll

Old 02-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #10
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
I wasn't trolling. It was an intentional disconnect. But that's fine if you guys roll that way. I don't. If they're going to advertise for people to come watch the game then expect comments. If you don't like that, then keep it to yourself. And please don't lecture me about what other dynasties aspire to be. I've been running sim-style leagues with full multimedia presentation and dedicated web sites for 8 years. I made a constructive comment on the game and one negative one about the disconnect. Live with it.
lol at intentional disconnect.. you obviously have no idea what the whole site is about or who JMS is as a person. He would never pull a plug no matter what the score is. Unfortunately, User v User NC games are plagued with connection problems. They had to be booted twice from the dynasty to even start the game. I understand your impression, but your wrong about what you said. All you have to do is look at JMS history, broadcasting for 2 years.. win or lose.. he would never pull a plug, plain and simple... live with it.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid

Last edited by RynoAid; 02-23-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #11
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
lol at intentional disconnect.. you obviously have no idea what the whole site is about or who JMS is as a person. He would never pull a plug no matter what the score is. Unfortunately, User v User NC games are plagued with connection problems. They had to be booted twice from the dynasty to even start the game. I understand your impression, but your wrong about what you said. All you have to do is look at JMS history, broadcasting for 2 years.. win or lose.. he would never pull a plug, plain and simple... live with it.
For as great as the dynasty wire is, it sure has created a lot of problems with connections and seems to corrupt the files. I just I am freezing at the same time in the 4th over the last 4 games since the file got transferred back to me, transferred it to someone else to see if it would fix the problem and it hasn't. probably thinking i'll have to retire, clear the file completely from my drive, then go back in.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
Rookie

jms493's Arena

OVR: 12

IT was a tough Loss and a maddening end. My passing game needs to be efficient and it definitely was not. I ran great and that was the plan but a bad int thrown at the end of 2nd quarter really hurt my chances and the goal line stance was another stinger. Mo played solid and didnt do anything to hurt his chances to win. He didn't have to go to pass mode or panic mode the whole game. I kinda went into panic mode going into the 4th and as Mo was driving I was hoping to hold him to a FG. I would have had about 4 mins left to score and get another stop and try to score but the connection gods hit me with a disco.

I upgraded my router recently and it seems to be affecting my live connection in a negative way. (Linksys 4200...go figure). I am returning this thing for a lesser model that worked better. I would have loved to finish and I probably would have lost but I would have felt some closure....in the back of my head I keep saying what if that next play he fumbled???

AS far as quitting...well as TSO it is the forbidden rule that no one is immune to. You quit for no reason your out. I have lost 5 National Championship games so far....check my youtube channel and gotten beatings from fellow rival Hotrod like no other. I would never quit.....especially while I have an audience of 40-50 people.

I appreciate the people taking the time out to watch. It makes it fun. I broadcast every use game and it adds excitement for everyone involved and brings some life to the OD. Hopefully there will be another thread in a month promoting Wisconsin going back for the Title again!

Last edited by jms493; 02-24-2011 at 02:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »