Home

Coaches Challenge.....

This is a discussion on Coaches Challenge..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Coaches Challenge.....

They need to expand the challenge so you can choose what you want to challenge on the particular play. For example, you choose coaches challenge and another menu pops up asking if you want to challenge whether it was a catch, a fumble, out of bounds, etc.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #10
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Coaches Challenge.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
The challenges are a good idea but as has been pointed out, poorly implemented. And that's being generous. Not only does it still get calls wrong when they're obvious from the replay, but even more bizarre is that the game will call "booth challenges" in situations that are almost completely irrelevant, like if a punt returner caught the punt in bounds or not.
I had the most bizarre one happen to me earlier... playing a team in my conference... all created teams, they have 3rd and 7 at my 41, I am up 17-13. Their QB throws a bomb to the back of the end zone, my CB times it perfectly, leaps up and bats the ball away. Their WR touches the ball... it hit his hand and fell to the ground... and the WR was a good 3 feet out of bounds when this happened.

The play was called incomplete and they were either looking at going for it on 4th down or kicking a 58 yard FG. Then... out of nowhere, as they are lining up for the FG, here comes the replay. I'm sitting there thinking... WTF are the replaying? The ball was NEVER caught. It was touched, 3 feet out of bounds but never caught.

The replay upheld the call of incomplete but I was nearing the point of driving down to EA headquarters and kicking some serious *** if they had called that a TD and cost me a conference game! LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »