Home

Heisman Recruiting

This is a discussion on Heisman Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Heisman Recruiting

For those who recruit on Heisman level, could you describe it please? I'm thinking of making the move up and am wondering just how difficult it is going to be.

How many recruits do you lose out on in any given year?

What are your classes generally ranked?

In a normal year, how many 5 stars/ 4stars/ 3stars?

Does it feel like you are being cheated by the CPU?

Many thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Heisman Recruiting

When my dynasty started I was Utah State it was tough to win games and to recruit I would get maybe 1 4 star in a good year a couple of 3's and then 2's and 1's

I got hired by Clemson went 10-3 year 1 now in year 3 (my second season of recruiting) and I do pretty well... top 25... I'm finding I get 1-4 5 stars 4-10 4 stars and then 3 stars 2 round out the class and a 2 star or two if I am really hurting at a position

I like it. It is making me better at recruiting (and playing with the game on heisman) but yes it does feel like the computer cheats at times. You lose players top interest inexplicably, its harder to catch up when behind, and they rarely flip in your favor. But I like it better than getting a top 3 class every year on all american
Old 02-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

CPU cheats way to much not worth it imo.

I cant have them cheating me when i play against them and stealing all the top recruits to lol.

So AA it is for me.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Same with me, only recruit on AA. The computer with its top 6 teams that always dominate every year gets to me. I like the challenge, but not looking to lose top prospects every year also.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

you guys must be good at recruiting, lol. I've been recruiting on freshman since I got the game and finally got ISU to A+ on everything I can and finally had the 2nd best recruiting class in my 6th season. 5th & 4th I was in Top 25 3rd and below I was around 50th to 60th.

Then again, I like to take chances and try to get recruits that start with no interest in my team at all so that may have something to do with it. I know in my online dynasty with no time savers and using UL Monroe I'm having to play cautious to get some decent 3* & 2* recruits.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »