Home

Is there a way to know which 2/3 star will be rated like a 4?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to know which 2/3 star will be rated like a 4? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2011, 03:01 AM   #9
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is there a way to know which 2/3 star will be rated like a 4?

Like everyone else is saying just look at the attributes. I actually wish it were harder to tell who the good recruits will be. I can look at a player's attributes and instantly know if he is good or not. I like that scouting players is important, but I wish it was more of a crapshoot. I wish 40 times were not 100% accurate. I hate seeing a guy run a 4.34 and instantly know he has 94 speed. But that's another argument in itself.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #10
Banned

devinewon's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdawg9
Like everyone else is saying just look at the attributes. I actually wish it were harder to tell who the good recruits will be. I can look at a player's attributes and instantly know if he is good or not. I like that scouting players is important, but I wish it was more of a crapshoot. I wish 40 times were not 100% accurate. I hate seeing a guy run a 4.34 and instantly know he has 94 speed. But that's another argument in itself.
No No No No No! Its already bad enough as it is. We have to deal with the Russian Roulette recruiting already. I don't want any more "random" computer manipulation.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #11
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinewon
No No No No No! Its already bad enough as it is. We have to deal with the Russian Roulette recruiting already. I don't want any more "random" computer manipulation.
Going by your previous posts I can tell you HATE the randomness of recruiting and I agree to an extent. But it's WAY too easy to tell the good recruits on this game. There is no reason that EVERY 40 time should be 100% accurate. I think the 3 stars in general suck on this game, but I can look at a 3 star player and in 2 seconds know if he is really good, or if he is one of the bad one. It should not be that easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Find players that fit your scheme....Get strong DE's for a 34, fast ones for a 43. I got a 3* DE once that had B speed and was probably the best pass rusher in the class.

The attributes>the stars in 90% of situations

Last edited by playguitar90; 02-28-2011 at 09:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »