Home

Things that MAKE ME SO MAD about NCAA Football 2011

This is a discussion on Things that MAKE ME SO MAD about NCAA Football 2011 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2011, 11:44 PM   #33
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Things that MAKE ME SO MAD about NCAA Football 2011

I swear in an old version of Madden, you were able to tell the corners to play bump and run (or even single out ONE corner to play bump and run) BUT you could keep the safeties back. That feature has never been implemented in NCAA Football, why is that?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #34
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinewon
Florida, Alabama, USC, Ohio State, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma Recruiting Dominance
Russian Roulette Recruiting

I could go on and on. Gotta get a check up from the neck up.
I dont see why people are upset about schools like that dominating recruiting. Outside of Michigan having a terrible coach and being straight OWNED by Tressel's Bucks, THOSE SCHOOLS recruit very well. They do. It's not fake or made up. I would be upset if the likes of Directional State Coastal College somehow landed a pair of 5 star recruits, because then I'm looking for the slush fund. Those schools send out pros year in year out, why is it a suprise that they dominate recruiting. And the game is easy enuff that if you take over Directional State Coastal Tech A&M, you will be crushing recruiting in 3 or 4 years.

The recruiting Roulette thing is VERY annoying. I mean, OF COURSE I wanna talk about Proximity from Home, when my school is in Brooklyn NY and ur living in Oregon AND that topic is not important to you AT ALL. Ok, let's discuss travel costs.....NOT!

I'll be honest, I had no issue with the OLD OLD phone system, not the smiley football face. The simple 2 point for an assistant coach phone call or 12 points for a head coach visit and then those numbers were multiplied based on proximity. Also, the in-season recruiting makes each week a chore. But we wanted realism, so we got it.I'll live with that, but it needs to be streamlined.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #35
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

EA just needs to completely start over with both football games. But they'll never do that, why? Because they have a monopoly. They'll just keep re-upping their stupid contracts and we'll keep getting mildly entertaining roster updates year after year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusX910
EA just needs to completely start over with both football games. But they'll never do that, why? Because they have a monopoly. They'll just keep re-upping their stupid contracts and we'll keep getting mildly entertaining roster updates year after year.
lol aint that the truth
Old 03-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 5

My biggest frustrations are easily the superhuman linemen and LBs, the power of sweeps and tosses to the outside, the lack of a zone coverage, and the Robo QBs.

Great playing game but still a lot of work to do.

Also for the love of God please make ratings mean something. I'm tired of having an offensive line with everyone 95 or above being owned by a computer team made up entirely of players in the 70s and vice versa.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #38
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
Also for the love of God please make ratings mean something. I'm tired of having an offensive line with everyone 95 or above being owned by a computer team made up entirely of players in the 70s and vice versa.
I sure hope you're kidding. The offensive line blocks too well in this game. It's impossible to get pressure with your front four, especially if your opponent drops back 15 yards. Impossible. What's the point of even recruiting speed rushing DE's if the speed rush doesn't even exist?

Since you're playing against the CPU, just alter the sliders.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #39
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
I sure hope you're kidding. The offensive line blocks too well in this game. It's impossible to get pressure with your front four, especially if your opponent drops back 15 yards. Impossible. What's the point of even recruiting speed rushing DE's if the speed rush doesn't even exist?

Since you're playing against the CPU, just alter the sliders.
This. Every o-line is dominant in this game. I have to bump up pass rush to 85 just to get a semblance of realistic pressure. Of course, thats only against the CPU.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:36 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 0

The O-line is dominant against human opponents. I'm sick of playing my OD games against the computer and their average front 4 reeking havoc on my QB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »