Home

Are you joking me?

This is a discussion on Are you joking me? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Are you joking me?

This guy I just played ran the no huddle offense, which wasn't a problem. But he used two formations; 5 WR and goal line. His five audibles were in those two formations, and he would audible out of the goal line to a 5 WR set and visa versa. It was without a doubt the most obnoxious game I've ever played, and was the complete opposite of what football represents. Some 185 lb WR was consistently pancaking my 260 lb DE's and 225 lb LB's? Are you joking me? I was able to pick him off twice and won by 3 points, but the mere fact that you can do this effectively is just pitiful. That's a total lack of quality right there. I can understand why he had such a great record online because that crap is tough to stop.

This game is awful. You have to cheese [to an extent] just to win. I run the 3-3-5 which seems like cheese in itself because it is the only base defense I've had success with. God I sure hope NCAA 12 has defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are you joking me?

we also need to find some people for the 82OVERALL dynasty that actually play!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »