Home

Online Dynasty Unable to Advance - March 1

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Unable to Advance - March 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1
Online Dynasty Unable to Advance - March 1

Is anyone else unable to advance your online dynasty this morning? We tried about 50 times this morning to advance but keep getting the "Transfer Failed" message at step 4 of 5 in the advancing process each time. Usually this happens and after hitting retry a few times, it works, but not this morning.

Can anyone else please check and see if this is a network/server-wide problem? We have Conf Championship Games tonight, so we're all anxious to get this fixed.

THANKS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Online Dynasty Unable to Advance - March 1

i've had the same probelm, i tryed about 30 times last nite, and just tryed a few minutes ago.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've had the same problem last night and this morning. I have tried collectively over 30 times.

Has anyone heard anything from EA about this?

Update WE ARE NOT ALONE see link below

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3873.page

Last edited by peezy28; 03-01-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #4
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

Yes, someone on this forum (not an EA employee) is keeping us updated here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5285140.page

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Something has got to be done about these terrible server issues before July when the new game comes out. It's literally something to worry about every few days with these Online Dynasty servers.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3

Glad I advanced my OD last night around 7 ct, must have gotten in before the bad stuff happened. Even then it took forever for it to actually go through, had me worried for a little while. They better get this stuff worked out, we're in our last week and have 3 huge user games that all impact the title game.

Edit: Looks like this might just be a PS3 issue, whew. Good luck to you guys, that would drive me nuts at this point in our OD.

Last edited by Schreck; 03-01-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

I got a reply from someone at EA Sports. The PS3 servers began having issues at around midnight last night. They are working on the servers, but there is not estimated time a fix will be finished. REALLLLLY hoping they fix it sometime tonight.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVOL54
I got a reply from someone at EA Sports. The PS3 servers began having issues at around midnight last night. They are working on the servers, but there is not estimated time a fix will be finished. REALLLLLY hoping they fix it sometime tonight.
Have you heard anything from them? I have not tried to log in and advance my league since early yesterday just wondering is it worth my time. Also their forum seems to be down. I swear I Think they purposely take down their forum everytime something goes wrong with their server so we won't come and complain.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #8
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

Still not working, and no solution has been announced. Very frustrating to say the least. There are now 5 pages worth of discussion about it on the EA forums, which I agree, are also TERRIBLE!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5285140.page

This seems to be affecting all PS3 online dynasties. And, as I posted on the EA thread, creating a brand new online dynasty from scratch and trying to advance it still doesnt work...so this is affecting current and new online dynasties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »