Home

Non-gameplay changes you want to see.

This is a discussion on Non-gameplay changes you want to see. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #33
Rookie

highcheese's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Non-gameplay changes you want to see.

fcs teams with playoffs
Old 03-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #34
Rookie

dshill's Arena

In addition to some of the thing above (coaching carousel especially), I'd like to see an expansion to 85 man rosters. I know it's not likely, accommodating 1800 new players will be difficult, but it's something I think would help improve depth in the game.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #35
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshill
In addition to some of the thing above (coaching carousel especially), I'd like to see an expansion to 85 man rosters. I know it's not likely, accommodating 1800 new players will be difficult, but it's something I think would help improve depth in the game.
is that how many are allowed in real life? if so this should definitely be put into the game...even if they were just 1 star recruits filling up the spaces this would eventually narrow the gap between the terrible and elite teams...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #36
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

1) Once the bowl games are set, whenever those two teams are picked in play now or online, it should default to that bowl stadium.

2) Ability to concede game at any time.

3) Ability to watch other user v. user games.

4) Lift the 100 sound event limit for custom sounds and fix how the playlists work.

5) Let me have a different roster for online and offline. Stop saving over my offline values when I play an online pickup game.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #37
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

A lot of the things have already been mentioned (coaching carousel, tweaked recruiting). But I'd also like to add that there should be more diverse faces for the recruits. It seems like now there's only 15-20 faces for the recruits, which is abnormally small.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #38
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Dynasty Changes:

1) Vote in the Coaches' Top 25. If you over-vote your team, your prestige may drop.

2) Hold Football tryouts- You would see the ovrall of all th players you schollied, and you would see how good some walk-on players would be. Most walk-ons would be a 40-50 ovr, but some would occasionally be a 70-75 overall. This could help lessen the gap between 1* and 5* schools.

3) Instant COmmits at the start of each season. At the start of each season, every team would get around half a dozen players that have already decided to go to your school. They would be mostly 1 or 2 stars (Maybe 75% would be 1*, 20% 2*, and 5% 3*. The likelyhood of getting them is determined by Academic Prestige, Proximity to home, and campus lifestyle) , and they would not count against your 25 alotted recruits for the season.

4) Lessen the gap between 6* and 1* schools. Bama does not get every 5* recruit, and your football skills in NO WAY WHATSOEVER affect your academics or campus.

5) Coaching Carousel and CPU Teams changing conference.

ROad To GLory

1) Your player can get a job to earn money. He could then spend the $$ by: Having fun (Keeping his moral up, low moral could make him play worse) or buy gear (To play better).

2) Talk to your coach about what you would like to happen. Ex. If your a superstar junior QB, ask your coach to try to recruit some killer WRs.

3) Ability to Redshirt.

That's all, folks!
Old 03-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #39
Rookie

dshill's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
is that how many are allowed in real life? if so this should definitely be put into the game...even if they were just 1 star recruits filling up the spaces this would eventually narrow the gap between the terrible and elite teams...
yeah, I believe it's 85 scholarship players, with 70 traveling to away games.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #40
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
Dynasty Changes:

1) Vote in the Coaches' Top 25. If you over-vote your team, your prestige may drop.

2) Hold Football tryouts- You would see the ovrall of all th players you schollied, and you would see how good some walk-on players would be. Most walk-ons would be a 40-50 ovr, but some would occasionally be a 70-75 overall. This could help lessen the gap between 1* and 5* schools.

3) Instant COmmits at the start of each season. At the start of each season, every team would get around half a dozen players that have already decided to go to your school. They would be mostly 1 or 2 stars (Maybe 75% would be 1*, 20% 2*, and 5% 3*. The likelyhood of getting them is determined by Academic Prestige, Proximity to home, and campus lifestyle) , and they would not count against your 25 alotted recruits for the season.

4) Lessen the gap between 6* and 1* schools. Bama does not get every 5* recruit, and your football skills in NO WAY WHATSOEVER affect your academics or campus.

5) Coaching Carousel and CPU Teams changing conference.

ROad To GLory

1) Your player can get a job to earn money. He could then spend the $$ by: Having fun (Keeping his moral up, low moral could make him play worse) or buy gear (To play better).

2) Talk to your coach about what you would like to happen. Ex. If your a superstar junior QB, ask your coach to try to recruit some killer WRs.

3) Ability to Redshirt.

That's all, folks!
You're like my long lost brother of needs for NCAA Football, lol. But for #1, you can't vote for your own team, you just vote for the rest

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »