Home

NCAA Football 12 For PC?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 For PC? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #25
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 12 For PC?

Wow I would die if they were to come out with ncaa for pc. I would buy it in a heart beat. My gaming machine would blow the ps3 and 360 out of the dust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 12

if this is true than im guessing madden will follow.. would be great to have both back on pc
Old 03-06-2011, 06:30 AM   #27
Rookie

Goofybub23's Arena

OVR: 0

If this is legit I think I would definitely pick it up but not right away. I would definitely get it for the 360 first and just wait to see what happens as far as a modding community and what sort of following it builds before I shell out more money for the same game.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #28
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Wow, if it does I would imagine it would be a Games For Windows game? Fully compatible with built in 360 controller support?

I am still like....wow. After my third 360 died in five years I gave up on them so I only have my ps3 and gaming pc (which is a pretty good pc by today's standard) and this is a tough choice between ps3 and pc. As with most games though I go with the pc version because of the better graphics.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #29
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

i'm just going to pretend i didn't read this and go about my life. the inevitable crushing disappointment that is sure to follow this rumor just isn't worth it this year.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

man this would be a dream come true, I would buy 2 PC copies just to support the pc release Please EA let this be true.

Can we get a denial or confirmation from one of you EA guys lurking?
Old 03-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb
i'm just going to pretend i didn't read this and go about my life. the inevitable crushing disappointment that is sure to follow this rumor just isn't worth it this year.
Agreed. I'm still playing Madden 08 PC - using the "Heisman 11" mod. It is amazing in its own right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Mixed feeling on this.. assuming the pc version occurs.

I was playing the "upgrade/replace the gaming rig" shell game for ten+ years from about '95 to '07 and got tired of it. It was all fun when I was single.. throwing new GPUs, CPUs, and memory into a pc every year or building a new one, but those days are long gone for me. I decided to go "all in" on console gaming and just forever give up on pc gaming (being married and having kids helped make that decision). And for four years, no issues. Now, I hear this possible news and I don't know what to think. Yes, I'd love the mods and the flexibility that a pc version would offer, yet I hate the idea of building a new gaming rig, and for just one game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »