Home

NCAA Football 12 For PC?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 For PC? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #49
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 12 For PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Bwahaha

That image is great.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #50
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Apologies for sharing this guys information with everyone, I had become very skeptical about it but I want NCAA for the PC so bad I kept some hope it could be true
Old 03-30-2011, 06:13 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 8

I would completely shat myself if this is true, and would buy 2 copies of it just to support it. But as usual.....I'll believe it when I see it. Considering the game comes out in July and they've said NOTHING about a PC version, my hopes are not up.

But on another note there is a guy at the football-freaks website who runs an online league and claims to have Madden developers in his league, and they have consistently reiterated to him that Madden is returning to PC as well. So who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 6

I really believe they hate piracy and can't get around that.. It's a fact that EA has gave up on the PC market for it's sports game.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #53
Rookie

Come on, its been 13 yrs since they pulled it off PC. They didn't even give a clear excuse why they did that. Piracy?? Really?? If you know how to you can Pirate playstation and xbox games so its not like its only pc. Come on, people steal movies online so if you can do all that its not a good exuse, And as for saying it has low selling; how can that be if its been what 13 years? Of course if you don't have it out there people wont buy it.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #54
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

damn...i went through page to page hoping to get some good news...only to be disappointed...
Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #55
Rookie

Its not entirely clear, ea sports is still keeping everything under wraps at the moment. Im still hoping for the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Any one who believes this just wanted to believe it to do so. There is no way they suddenly decided 6 weeks before release they were going to put it on PC too. Maybe for 13.

And you don't have to buy a new video card for every game that comes out. It is not hard to future proof a PC for several years at all and not break the bank either. If you go for the cheapest build possible, well of course you are going to be upgrading every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »