Home

Transfer Failed in OD

This is a discussion on Transfer Failed in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #9
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Transfer Failed in OD

This isn't much news or even good news, but I commented about this issue on their facebook page and they commented back that they are currently working on the issue but don't have an ETA just yet. Wish it was a better answer
Old 03-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgin2311
I ran into the same issue not long ago with my OD. The solution i have is easy simply make sure your dynasty file is saved. Then retire from your current dynasty, load your file from file management, it will ask u to start a new dynasty and continue through.everthing u have done for the week will need to be redone buts its alot better that stating over. Everything elwe transfers over no problem.p
I'm the commissioner in our OD. Do I need to transfer commissioner to someone else in the dynasty before retiring? Or do I even have to retire at all? Can't I just load the dynasty from my hard drive and name it something else so it doesn't overwrite the current OD that won't advance?
Old 03-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #11
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambellina
I'm the commissioner in our OD. Do I need to transfer commissioner to someone else in the dynasty before retiring? Or do I even have to retire at all? Can't I just load the dynasty from my hard drive and name it something else so it doesn't overwrite the current OD that won't advance?
Yes. When it uploads it asks you for a name. Those who are in the original dynasty will be added to the upload. They will then have two OD for their list: the original and the new one.

As far as transferring commish that only depends on if you have the multiple commish purchase. You can't upload another dynasty if you're the commish of one and don't have the multiple commish option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #12
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

I have a question regarding Transfer Failed. Just played my OD game and came back to the main screen where it says "Transfer Failed." However, when I exited the dynasty and came back it says that my game went through and I'm ready to advance. Will it still record this game or do I have to throw my results out?
Old 08-20-2011, 05:10 PM   #13
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

It will sim the game you already played.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:11 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
I have a question regarding Transfer Failed. Just played my OD game and came back to the main screen where it says "Transfer Failed." However, when I exited the dynasty and came back it says that my game went through and I'm ready to advance. Will it still record this game or do I have to throw my results out?
Your game will be simmed once you advance. The score you see means nothing. If you go to the schedules page, you will see that your game has not been played, as you can elect to play the game.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgin2311
I ran into the same issue not long ago with my OD. The solution i have is easy simply make sure your dynasty file is saved. Then retire from your current dynasty, load your file from file management, it will ask u to start a new dynasty and continue through.everthing u have done for the week will need to be redone buts its alot better that stating over. Everything elwe transfers over no problem.p
I tried this and when I tried to retire from my dynasty (I'm commish), I get an error saying "Changes to online dynasties cannot be made right now". WTF? I can't retire from my own freaking dynasty now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
Your game will be simmed once you advance. The score you see means nothing. If you go to the schedules page, you will see that your game has not been played, as you can elect to play the game.

You could try throwing out game results and replaying not sure if it works but its worth a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »