Home

IF ANY ONE CANNOT ADVANCE THEIR DYNASTY PLEASE READ HERE

This is a discussion on IF ANY ONE CANNOT ADVANCE THEIR DYNASTY PLEASE READ HERE within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
IF ANY ONE CANNOT ADVANCE THEIR DYNASTY PLEASE READ HERE

This is from UTVOL54. He posted it on the EA Forum

"OK, here is what you need to do...step by step to get your dynasty back working. You may have to try this with several members one by one before it works. It worked for us on the 2nd member attempt.

I am the commissioner of our league, and was able to do the successful attempt all on my PS3 thanks the other user being my brother (his PSN username is on my pS3). If you're the commish, you can either trust other members of your dynasty to try this on their own PS3s, or get them to send you their PSN ID and password. Also keep in mind that the person who tried this must have a free commissioner spot open on his user ID, meaning that unless he's paid for the extra commissioner spots, he can't already be the commish of another dynasty.

Here are the steps:

1. I logged in as the other PSN user name
2. Log into the Online Dynasty
3. After it uploads, select YES when promoted to save the OD file
4. proceed to log into the dynasty
5. Log back out of the dynasty
6. On the NCAA 11 menu, scroll to SETTINGS, then all the way over to the right and select File Management
7. Select Load and Delete (i think that's what it's called)
8. Select Online Dynasty - and click to LOAD the dynasty that you just saved
----- this will upload a copy of the dynasty back onto the EA servers under the new commissioner's name-----

9. Name the dynasty, select your team, etc...
10. Invite all users back into the dynasty if they aren't already there (some may already be in the dynasty)

and if all of these steps work, you should be good to go. Everything in your dynasty should be exactly the same...recruits, rosters, a player's equipment, etc...The only thing I noticed that had changed was some of my formation subs. Other guy's formations subs were fine though.

In our case, after step 10, because we were in Week 14 and none of us had games that week, we tried to advance right away and it worked. However, should some of your teams have to play that week, they will have to replay that week's games before you can advance...unless they want you to sim the results.

Once you try to advance, and if it works, you should then have everyone, or at least the commissioner RETIRE out of the old dynasty so that you can transfer the commissioner name back the original commish in the new dynasty. Does that make sense? That was a little confusing.....in order for you to reassign the original commish, you must first retire out of the old dynasty so that the commish has an open commish slot available.

We've already advanced 3 weeks since last night in our new "copy" dynasty with no issues at all. The old dynasty file still will not advance, so we're going to trash it and transfer commish rights back to me.

I think that covers it. Again...this may not work for everybody or may not work on the first try. But, I bet if you just go down the line and try this with each user in your dynasty one at a time, eventually it will work and you'll be back up and running.

It's a small hassle to pay to get the dynasties up and running again! GOOD LUCK, and let me know if you have any other questions. I will try to be more responsive than the EA folks. "
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »