Home

Recruiting 25 players question

This is a discussion on Recruiting 25 players question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #17
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting 25 players question

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
Well now you have something new to try in the game? lol
They are not committing without a scholarship offer, the computer is offering the prospects because you have the assists on.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

or he is dull and didnt realize he offered.

A player doesnt commit unless you or the CPU has offered a scholarship.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #19
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozehoze69
or he is dull and didnt realize he offered.

A player doesnt commit unless you or the CPU has offered a scholarship.
well i was 800 ahead of my 2nd place, they visited and got an A+ and committed...IDK what else to tell you guys but it happened
Old 03-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
They are not committing without a scholarship offer, the computer is offering the prospects because you have the assists on.
Yea that's what I'm thinking. I have done far too many seasons in multiple dynasties this year and not had this happen. Recruiting assistance has got to be turned on with the computer offering. I just don't believe the game has a bug like that in it. Not to mention this is the first I have heard from it, so other people aren;t having any issues with it.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #21
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5

I recruited 25 players before signing day in an OD and i was kinda bummed that I couldn't sign anybody but I used up my time anyways and got I think 3 more players to sign during the offseason. I guess EA forgot to cover their bases on this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #22
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain32
I recruited 25 players before signing day in an OD and i was kinda bummed that I couldn't sign anybody but I used up my time anyways and got I think 3 more players to sign during the offseason. I guess EA forgot to cover their bases on this one.
I'll see if that works for me...that's where i'm at with 25 signed and going to play my bowl game.. Maybe you had less than 70?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:30 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sorry to disappoint those that say it's not possible, but with assistance turned off my 6* program gets a commitment from a super-low OVR guy on signing day (off-season) about once every 7-8 seasons.
It's always on signing day and always when I've got <25 scholarship commits. And I'm always in a position, #s-wise, where I have to cut 1-3 players a year.
As for CPU non-offer commits, happens all the time, every season. Just last off-season I lost two to Texas w/o a scholly offered, after spending all 5 wks (they were 'left over' from in-season end) in 2nd and at -1.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:35 AM   #24
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGswim
Sorry to disappoint those that say it's not possible, but with assistance turned off my 6* program gets a commitment from a super-low OVR guy on signing day (off-season) about once every 7-8 seasons.
It's always on signing day and always when I've got <25 scholarship commits. And I'm always in a position, #s-wise, where I have to cut 1-3 players a year.
As for CPU non-offer commits, happens all the time, every season. Just last off-season I lost two to Texas w/o a scholly offered, after spending all 5 wks (they were 'left over' from in-season end) in 2nd and at -1.
thank you!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »