Home

Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

This is a discussion on Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

I really think this topic should be locked......
Old 03-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 0

That's totally weak. Has this guy never even watched college football? In Madden, yeah I can understand, but in college it is completely sim to see a QB with 15-20 rush attempts in a game. Has he ever watched Michigan or Florida play? I guess the option offense is also banned, even though it is 100% defendable. Just my $.02...

Last edited by Claymaker52; 03-15-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #59
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymaker52
That's totally weak. Has this guy never even watched college football? In Madden, yeah I can understand, but in college it is completely sim to see a QB with 15-20 rush attempts in a game. Has he ever watched Michigan or Florida play? I guess the option offense is also banned, even though it is 100% defendable. That commish is a joke. Just my $.02...
Thank you kind sir... Ya in the days of Tebow he was our RB go check the stats he was always the leading rusher. Even last year with a slow QB like Brantley we tryed to run with our QB's... Florida used Reed and Burton to run for the Qb position almost all last year
Old 03-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
I really think this topic should be locked......
I agree, before it turns into a bash fest and people get banned as a result. You can cut the tension with a knife.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #61
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

This is probably a good life lesson for Gator Fan. Because the way I see it, if he would have been a little nicer about the whole thing he would still be in the OD. Instead he went the "other route' and whether we was a cheeser are not ended up not mattering so much. It was the fact that he made such an argument out of it and ended up coming off like a ****.

Just my .02

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #62
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

The way I see I'm just better off I'm not in it anymore anyway.

Here's the message on got from him after winning. Congrats on the win even though I heard you cheesed... I defended myself.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
The way I see I'm just better off I'm not in it anymore anyway.

Here's the message on got from him after winning. Congrats on the win even though I heard you cheesed... I defended myself.
So you don't want to be in it, and Alfa doesn't want you to be in it...I guess we're all on the same page. If from your POV, you didn't cheese, and from his POV, you did, then you both are just different people. We don't have an unbiased view of the game in question (knock knock EA, give us full replays ), so we're essentially arguing about apples and oranges. No one's going to "win" until both sides STFU and get on with their lives.

And oranges are better.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinewon
THIS GAME is the problem. Not the people who play it.

I watched the clip. First and foremost both DT's got pancaked. Ridiculous. The hugest pocket of all time. The coverage is sooo bad. How did he even see the guy when his back was turned?

In last years game cheesers were cheaters. The only exception would be the inordinate amount of throwing to the RB. That was a grey area but the Play the run out of Quarters defense was sooo cheesy and really and exploitation of the system.

In this years game there are soooo many cheesy plays and play-styles its really the norm.

Stanford scored a big touchdown run off of a ACE Counter run. The most cheesy run play in the game bar none. It requires no running skill . . . . just look at it. Even running a 3-3-5 the OLB and SS on the weak side could not keep containment and he's waaaaay out there. The piss poor containment in this game is beyond belief.

I also am from Florida, (JAX and Orlando) and I know what you are talking about with Florida fans. ;-)

To come in mid-season grab Florida only have 1 or 2 user games and get to the national championship is something that guys do all the time in this game. In my dynasty the incumbent always wins though.

Hats off to ANYONE who would try to play in an online dynasty in this years game with the teams you guys play with. This guy was going to kill you guys anyone because none of the teams that you guys have could ever keep up with Florida in Recruiting.
get over yourself. your schtick is getting tiresome and its becoming entirely apparent that no one really cares about your long winded rants that look to derail threads.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »