Home

ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12

This is a discussion on ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #73
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12

I can't believe this thread is still going. I went back through and read the whole thing and its amazing some of the arguments. People who have a problem with the changing of colors have a legit argument. But it seems like its being blown out of proportion and thats where all these other arguments are coming from.

My biggest issue is that people complain about spending $60 on the game every year. Noone is forcing you to spend that money. It reminds me of the Hooters deal where people say they are demeaning the waitresses making them wear the outfits. Noone is making them work there, and if they choose to work there they know what they are getting into. Just like everyone here, noone is making us buy this game, but if we choose to, we know its going to cost us $60. And being one of the people that never noticed the ankle brace issue before reading it on OS, I don't like it, but it doesn't hurt any other aspect of the game so i can deal with it.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #74
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

70+ posts on ankle braces.

Unbelievable.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83

Unbelievable.
Amen... But somehow I'm not that shocked based on the crazy complaints I have seen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #76
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
Wow, I cant believe I just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this, this a absolutely the most insane thing I have ever heard. You are acting like this makes the game unpalatable lol. Wow some of you will complain if your ice cream is cold.

If this is that much of an issue to you, then I don't really know what to say other than you need to get out a little more... Maybe to a therapist.

I understand that it isn't right, but honestly guys cmon
No one said this makes the game unplayable. But you have a thread out there for jersey corrections and go look at some of the minor things people put in there. People made a big deal about the numbers on the helmets only appearing in closeups and not during gameplay and they fixed that.

Just because people are asking for a glitch to be fixed doesnt mean they think its a major issue. Its something that might just annoy them. I know it annoys me but its not at the top of my priority list. That doesnt mean people cant ask for it to be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
I bet that IF, lets say the next blog drops saying " Guess What Folks! Black ankle braces turning white are a thing of the past! Then 98% of everyone is going to go off on a rant saying how they dont care about the real issues and how they can fix ankle braces and not Scrambling QBs playing like pocket passers or some other high demand fix. Leaving 1% applauding and the other 1% not giving a damn.
I dont think people are asking for a blog on ankle braces. But when it comes to interaction on these boards with developers or when someone gets to sit and have a longer talk with them and ask questions it could be something that is cleared up, whether or not the glitch is still in there.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #77
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

Unbelievable.
i think the fact this thread has gone on so long is more about the people who don't care about this glitch and come in here downplaying it. They come in and say if you notice or care about this you're nuts and make it seem like the people who notice it have this as #1 on their demand list and refuse to buy the game unless this is fixed. They are the ones overreacting. Go look at the uniform correction thread and check out some of the minor requests in there. Its a glitch that some people notice and it is just annoying.

We understand this doesn't affect gameplay. But the people that go in every thread about something cosmetic and say "who cares they should be working on gameplay" always fail to understand that the people that work on the gameplay and the people who work on the cosmetic aspects are not the same people. They act like if it isn't about gameplay we shouldnt bother talking about it because its minor.

When they come in a thread like this and bash or try to make fun of people that do notice this glitch, it gets a response and thus the thread ends up with 70+ posts.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #78
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Unbelievable.
No 70 pages of people jumping down the OP throat for mentioning that they were still changing color in 12. The original post was short and sweet ment for those that cared about that sort of thing. Amazing how people that complain about thread length always add to it.

Last edited by 4solo; 04-23-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #79
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i think the fact this thread has gone on so long is more about the people who don't care about this glitch and come in here downplaying it. They come in and say if you notice or care about this you're nuts and make it seem like the people who notice it have this as #1 on their demand list and refuse to buy the game unless this is fixed. They are the ones overreacting. Go look at the uniform correction thread and check out some of the minor requests in there. Its a glitch that some people notice and it is just annoying.

We understand this doesn't affect gameplay. But the people that go in every thread about something cosmetic and say "who cares they should be working on gameplay" always fail to understand that the people that work on the gameplay and the people who work on the cosmetic aspects are not the same people. They act like if it isn't about gameplay we shouldnt bother talking about it because its minor.

When they come in a thread like this and bash or try to make fun of people that do notice this glitch, it gets a response and thus the thread ends up with 70+ posts.
QFT....If I remember correctly there was like only 1 guy who claimed they weren't getting the game because of this issue.............

And it was the overreacting from the guys who thought we were stupid for pointing this out that were drawing heated responses....

The guys who were pointing this out never tried to dictate to EA or others here about where this should go on the Priority List(Thats the other guys).......we've only ever just wanted to make this issue known and express how annoying it is to us

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 04-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 11

this is probably the most entertaining and hilarious thread on this forum......

This problem SHOULD be fixed and it most likely will in time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »