Home

ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12

This is a discussion on ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Some of you guys are acting like this is a major issues that needs to be fixed ASAP. This should be last on the list of bugs to be fixed if you ask me. It should be corrected eventually, but it's not one of those things that devs should waste too much time on. No one's "offended" about anything, more like flabbergasted that people actually care about something so unbelievably minuscule, and consider it some kind of priority.
Every bug is a priority. Some are more important than others. But it is still something that has to be fixed...am I wrong?
Old 03-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #50
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
Every bug is a priority. Some are more important than others. But it is still something that has to be fixed...am I wrong?
I said it should be fixed, but it should in no way be a priority. That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this whole thing. I already posted about it, but there's a bug where long socks revert to short socks each year, does it bug me? Yes. Do I really think that should be any kind of a priority? No. There are plenty of real bugs and issues that NCAA has that need fixed, ankle braces turning white only while in a specific game environment, should be corrected when they have nothing else better to do.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 03-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 32

Any bug should be fixed... Props to the OP for noticing this as it may be something EA fixes on count of this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2011, 05:51 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I said it should be fixed, but it should in no way be a priority. That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this whole thing. I already posted about it, but there's a bug where long socks revert to short socks each year, does it bug me? Yes. Do I really think that should be any kind of a priority? No. There are plenty of real bugs and issues that NCAA has that need fixed, ankle braces turning white only while in a specific game environment, should be corrected when they have nothing else better to do.
Why not just fix the bugs now? I do stuff that is not priority at work all the time just to get it out of the way. Ever thought maybe EA just didn't notice?

It is nice that someone brought it to their attention so that it can at least be addressed.
Maybe not now, but it wouldn't hurt.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #53
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

I for one enjoy the ankle braces changing colors. I prefer the white/beige dirty ones to the default ones. I hope EA leaves it like this.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #54
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

I wouldn't have noticed this if someone hadn't pointed it out. It doesn't affect how the game actually plays fundamentally and it doesn't bother me at all, but I can see where it might bother some.

If it bothers someone, that's their thing. What each person wants and expects from this game will be different, respect that. Drop the "my way is right and everyone who disagrees is wrong" mentality. Cut the crap.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #55
Rookie

boredhusband's Arena

OVR: 2

when do you ever see a collegiate football player rockin white ankle braces?

it would look really wacky with teams who wear black socks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 12:52 AM   #56
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

ugh...I was so hoping they fixed this since I hadn't spotted it in the vids until I saw it in some of the shots from the gameplay that they posted today

Please Fix this annoying bug

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 04-23-2011 at 12:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »