Home

NCAA Football 12 Info Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Info Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #73
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 12 Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
if the old stuff wasn't usable, then those features would have to be redone, which takes time. there is only so much development time in a year. just like in last-gen, features are slowly added in each year.

I imagine, some of the few things that were "transferred" over were audio and art assets, though the art stuff was probably redone as well to get higher resolutions(HD).
Thanks for the answer. I can only keep my fingers crossed for this years version.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 04-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #74
Rookie

anto1992's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anto1992
Will be PAL or FREE Region for Europe? (XBOX 360)
Quote myself.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #75
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

hasn't been stated either way yet for NCAA 12. If I had to guess, it'll likely be only NTSC again.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I dont expect any other info until next week. After the 25 plays are done on Friday. I think they will release the cover on the 19th and probably a smal blog. The real info gets released on Draft week.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

After some of the info on cannons, cheerleader chants, and probably more entrances, It seems like they are improving the atmosphere. But, it would be useless if they dont have coaches on the sideline. If they were to add coaches on the sideline, I wouldnt care about any other atmosphere feature. Coaches on the sideline and chain gang would satisfy me

Last edited by illwill10; 04-09-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #78
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
After some of the info on cannons, cheerleader chants, and probably more entrances, It seems like they are improving the atmosphere. But, it would be useless if they dont have coaches on the sideline. If they were to add coaches on the sideline, I wouldnt care about any other atmosphere feature. Coaches on the sideline and chain gang would satisfy me
I agree. I think we are going to see a much improved presentation next year. Chain Gangs were cool at first with Madden, then got a little annoying so I would like to see them but I won't gripe about it if I don't. Coaches on the sidelines are vital. Also, no jumping up and down when the opposing team scores a TD. It absolutely kills the mood.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 04-10-2011, 02:10 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 5

I feel like gameplay info has to be coming the next couple of days. First gameplay info on Madden is coming April 28, and it wouldn't make sense to release NCAA gameplay info after that when NCAA comes out a month before. Also, they probably wouldn't want to release the first details too close to when Madden does, so it has to be the next few days, right?

"I'ma keep pourin it onnnn!"
Old 04-10-2011, 02:22 AM   #80
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglip
I feel like gameplay info has to be coming the next couple of days. First gameplay info on Madden is coming April 28, and it wouldn't make sense to release NCAA gameplay info after that when NCAA comes out a month before. Also, they probably wouldn't want to release the first details too close to when Madden does, so it has to be the next few days, right?
April 28th is the week of the NFL Draft, and EA usually has a Draft Night event and talks about NCAA and Madden and shows them off. It's pretty certain info will come out of it.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »