Home

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight

Always interested in trick plays. There are so many of them that have never made it into the game, its exciting to see some new ones.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 03-28-2011, 12:10 PM   #10
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight

Interesting. Wonder how this will show up on the offensive personnel screen to be able to defend.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 03-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #11
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLev45
Not to mention in a user game this play would be pointless unless they have some other plays out of this formation. Rather than confuse the defense as to what is coming at them, it would have the opposite effect and tip them as to exactly what play you're running.
yea i'm sure there are other plays from this formation. I doubt they would add an entire formation for just 1 play. I think thats also the point of showing these different plays each day. Most of them are new formations or variations of formations already in the game so they are kind of showing off that they expanded the playbooks even more.

Thats why i wish they would have at least showed us a video of what these plays look like in the game instead of just the play art so then you have a sense of how these plays actually will work in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

There you go Drew! We were just talking about this last night.

Pretty cool looking play.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Interesting. Wonder how this will show up on the offensive personnel screen to be able to defend.
4 WR 1 TE unless LB is the running back then 3 WR 1 RB 1 TE
Old 03-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #14
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

my beef with this play is the fact that the LT goes out on patterns. Reason being in 11 you could put a kicker in on the line and they block like and all american. someone posted a video last week of an offensive lineman as a wr and he made catches and ran routes like he was a wr that bothers me cause he isn't playing to his rating. If the ratings play like they should it shouldn't be a problem.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:36 PM   #15
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
my beef with this play is the fact that the LT goes out on patterns. Reason being in 11 you could put a kicker in on the line and they block like and all american. someone posted a video last week of an offensive lineman as a wr and he made catches and ran routes like he was a wr that bothers me cause he isn't playing to his rating. If the ratings play like they should it shouldn't be a problem.
in the play that is shown, the LT is blocking. the LT is moved over to the right side in between the 2 WRs. in the description, "In this play the left tackle aligns on the ball on the right side of the formation in a receiver position." the TE is next to the LG and is running a route. the LT lined up outside in this formation is ineligible, so he'll never go out on a route anyway.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #16
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah the tackle drops back to block. However this can be an automatic sack if people hot route to an all out blitz on the left side of the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »