Home

Anyone else not excited about NCAA 12?

This is a discussion on Anyone else not excited about NCAA 12? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #57
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Anyone else not excited about NCAA 12?

I won't be excited until I get my grubby little mitts on the game (yes, this is the one game that I must buy every year) and kick the tires myself.

I am through with the hype from EA or from those at sites like this who get to play the game ahead of time. Such reviews are usually glowing, or at least indicate promise.

What I want to know - and I'll probably only know this when I play myself - is if the CPU in-game logic has been fixed. No more predictable fake punts near the 50-yard line, for instance. Some mass subbing by the CPU during a blowout win would be nice, as I can't stand giving up inflated stats, much of which occurs in the final quarter of a CPU rout early in my dynasties while I'm building at team.

I could go on and on ... but I won't get excited until I see gameplay overhauled. I'm not interested in bells and whistles.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #58
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I dont mind waiting until after the 25 plays and even the cover gets released which will be 19th, but the blog would have to be big. I definitely think there would be a blog which will be big in the week of the draft like Madden is doing. But There should be a blog before that one
Old 04-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #59
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

Personally I plan on picking up the game because I love college football and have been a fan of this series for awhile. I am hoping we hear something about the game and either a new feature or just any news soon. But I am willing to wait to hear something because I know when July comes I will be happy because I have the game.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:11 AM   #60
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17

But don't you guys think that all this anticipation and "hype" waiting for new info is good for the game? It's annoying and I hate just as much as you guys checking here everyday to see if today is the day, but it has to help the game a bit. You know what I mean? It keeps us interested.
So when we do get the info it's gunna be all.....
Old 04-06-2011, 03:33 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 32

I shouldn't post in this thread because I am excited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
I shouldn't post in this thread because I am excited.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 04-06-2011, 12:32 PM   #63
Rookie

209vaughn's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I'm pumped for NCAA 12. The progress that they made from 10 to 11 was probably the biggest leap forward of any sports game this gen. Plus, Dynasty Wire easily the most innovative feature this gen. I play all sorts of different games and am far from a "football only" gamer. However, this is the first game that I have played this long after the real season ended since I was a kid and played Tecmo Super Bowl year round. Given their success last year and how much I've enjoyed the game, what's isn't there to be excited about?
Have you heard of games like NBA 2k11 and MLB The Show? Those games have pushed the sports genre to great lengths... Much more than EA has done.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #64
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209vaughn
Have you heard of games like NBA 2k11 and MLB The Show? Those games have pushed the sports genre to great lengths... Much more than EA has done.
Yes, I own both games and I agree with you that they are better than EA's football games at this point. However, that's not at all what I was saying and I stand by my original point that NCAA 11 made the single biggest leap over the previous iteration than any other sports game this gen. Also, online dynasty is ten times better than either of their online league play. Just my .02.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »