Home

How much longer for 2k Sports?

This is a discussion on How much longer for 2k Sports? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
Banned

sjboy's Arena

OVR: 0
How much longer for 2k Sports?

EA got a 1 year extension. IN my opinion they are single handedly holding back any NCAA and NFL game as long as they have these rights. They are the absolute worst in design/customer service/and updates.

Now they are charging for crap that you should never have to pay for. You should be able to buy X product, and get what it comes with. This isnt a car I am buying, and understanding I have to buy fuel to make it run.

This is a video game. There isnt a monthly fee for EA, but they want to cash in on that. SO what do they do? They make things that you had previously gotten for free, now have to be purchased.

Of course they NEVER advertise or talk about this, and neither do any of these idiot magazines who just throw softball questions at them

"Whats your favorite part of NCAA 12?" <-- Who cares.

How many things this year do you think NCAA 12 will be charging you for?

My prediction?

Recruiting. There will be some kind of charge in addition to buy "recruit reports" (this should be illegal, so wrong on so many levels)

Playbooks: You can now buy better playbooks
Coaches: You can now hire better coaches who bring better playbooks (sell it in a package with playbooks and call it :Nick Saban Package!)
Season Showdown (ErRRRRRRRRRRR that was an utter fail)
Road to Glory: Buy a former pro (Emmitt Smith and relive his road!)

2k sports if you are out there, you need to hire assassins/snipers/former secret service....SOMEBODY to find a kink in the contract and abolish it, and get your rights back.

This is getting out of control. NCAA 11 is about as finished of a product as Cam Newton is an NFL QB.

Dynasties crashing left and right, and if you try to get tech help they automatically take you to the forums, or as I like to call it The Graveyard. No posts by Devs etc.. on that forums.

Funny though! IF you go to the forums where NCAA 12 etc... (basically forums where its either promoting the game or the new one) there is a Dev post everyday.

I will never celebrate layoffs, except when it happens at EA when 2K sports gets the rights back and they have to downsize.

Sick of being fed the same garbage every year like I am living in Communistic Russia.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: How much longer for 2k Sports?

communist URSS dummy
Old 04-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #3
Pro

blakty's Arena

OVR: 6

2k sports may very well never get a shot at football for quite some time. And if they do, who's to say it will ever be the same again? I'm not sure that after APF they even think about re-enter the football market even if the exclusive deal comes to an end because it's following would not be nearly as strong as EA's could potentially become. But I've said to much on this tired topic...
Old 04-15-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Old 04-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
Banned

sjboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Just think this needs more attention. I dont care if its tired, look at Tiger Woods. You gotta buy courses to progress.

How far can I push you? Until you make me stop.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:19 PM   #7
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

Old 04-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
I'm seriously starting to hope 2k does get the football rights and makes an absolute crap game. I'd love to see the posts when that happens

sent from parts unknown
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »