Home

Too many Defensive TDs ???

This is a discussion on Too many Defensive TDs ??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2003, 09:04 PM   #1
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Too many Defensive TDs ???

I am only 25 games into my 2004 career. Great game as expected, but I seem to be getting way to many int/fumble returns for TD's. I have tweaked down the interceptions sliders, and I get a realistic amount of INTs, it just seems that about 1/2 of them are returned the distance. When I recover a fumble on Defense, my D Lineman or LB break tackles left and right. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

I am thinking of instituting some type of "House Rule" for myself such as only returning 1/2 of my turnovers and diving/running out of bounds on the other half????

Either way a great game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2003, 09:11 PM   #2
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Too many Defensive TDs ???

How high is your RB Ability slider? Because I think that affects anyone running with the ball. I haven't had the problem of D-linemen and linebackers returning balls all the way on a consistent basis. Usually I have to dive for them.
Old 08-24-2003, 09:39 PM   #3
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Too many Defensive TDs ???

Interesting. I have the RB Ablility at the default, but the RB Blocking is up at 16 (on AA). It has taken me long enough to tweak the sliders for my weak running game. I have both RB Blocking/Ability way up for the CPU, but I haven't had a problem with him returning too many turnovers for TD's, just me.

I'll have to play a little more and then maybe institute a House Rule??? Thanks for the feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »