Home

Bowl Patches Are Coming Back in NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on Bowl Patches Are Coming Back in NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #41
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Bowl Patches Are Coming Back in NCAA Football 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
It's the little things, that make a game, something you want to replay over and over again. Bowl patches to me, adds a personal touch. What if you're one of these, that takes that 1 star, 2 star school and takes them to the promise land, how sweet is it going to be to see a BCS Bowl Patch on your school.

I wonder though, what about teambuilder? Will the patches be able to go on them?

Folks complaining about patches, there is a key phrase I have lived my life by.

"Patience is a virtue"
If it's little things that make the game, then patience isn't necessary here. This patches announcement should be more than enough to send people into a frenzy. At least if pylon physics didn't already do it.

Honestly though, patches are just another removed then re-added feature. I really hope the blog they release today isn't focused on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #42
Rookie

godylla's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
If it's little things that make the game, then patience isn't necessary here. This patches announcement should be more than enough to send people into a frenzy. At least if pylon physics didn't already do it.

Honestly though, patches are just another removed then re-added feature. I really hope the blog they release today isn't focused on this.
Unless it is about a lot of other little things that were in the previous gen and are now finally bringing back to us now. That might be pretty cool to see all of the things we once had now come back.

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy V.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #43
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Nice addition, I love the details just as much as anyone here on OS. But man this is not anything I care to hear an announcement for.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #44
Rookie

radney's Arena

OVR: 0
I hope that the field gets chopped up as the game goes along.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #45
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
That's not so bad, though; I really think a lot of our gripes with this franchise are grounded in features or items we had on last-gen systems but still don't have since we made the jump to HD. If they could give us back all of the features and "little touches" that made this game so awesome from 2004-2006, plus fixed a few bugs and tweaked the AI and blocking, this would easily be the best football game ever made, IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
I hope they have the solid vapors with the white. Like these in the picture below as another option for cleats. Also, the special Nike Vapors for the Pro Combat Unis as well.

I've been pushing these for awhile...

Bowl patches and gloves look nice though.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #47
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
when was bowl patches announced before today?

when today's news was first "promoted", it was said to be an unannounced presentational feature. not some mind blowing big feature or anything.
OK. Since you put it like that fine. Patches were "unannounced."

Look...I'm as big as anybody on small details. Read any of my blogs and you'll see that. But I'm sorry......in my opinion Bowl Patches wasn't even worth hyping an announcement.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #48
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Nice addition, I love the details just as much as anyone here on OS. But man this is not anything I care to hear an announcement for.
I see we think alot alike.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »