Home

Little Road to Glory information revealed

This is a discussion on Little Road to Glory information revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #9
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Little Road to Glory information revealed

This could be the first time they have listened to their buyers and added alot of features we wanted instead of only a few. Still there will be features we cant get in (like suspensions which would be great but I can live without those if they upgrade presentation and add CC. But if they dont add CC at least they are on the right path.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #10
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

I think you guys are making too much of this. When It says "players go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in the Road to Glory and Dynasty modes." It separates it with "Road to glory and dynasty", it's poorly worded and makes you think that you can from player to HC via RTG or whatever, but I don't think that was the intended message.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 04-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I think you guys are making too much of this. When It says "players go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in the Road to Glory and Dynasty modes." It separates it with "Road to glory and dynasty", it's poorly worded and makes you think that you can from player to HC via RTG or whatever, but I don't think that was the intended message.
That is what I am now starting to think. Especially when I saw "and".
Even if it is not, as long as they have Custom Playbook and coaching carousel I will be overexcited
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
didn't the Race for the Heisman mode in last-gen allowed you to advance to head coach once your college career was over? It basically transferred you to dynasty mode with your player as a head coach.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
didn't the Race for the Heisman mode in last-gen allowed you to advance to head coach once your college career was over? It basically transferred you to dynasty mode with your player as a head coach.
Yes
It was a great and somewhat unrealistic feature
Old 04-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #14
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Hmmm, I didn't think of that, but It still seems like an odd feature, that a College player who graduates in 2014 would then become a Head coach in 2011...

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 04-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Hmmm, I didn't think of that, but It still seems like an odd feature, that a College player who graduates in 2014 would then become a Head coach in 2011...
That is what I am fearing. It should start out in 2014
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #16
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

So, to clarify, this means I can start in RtG, play like 4 years of that, and then transition into Dynasty as a coach?

That may be the coolest mode ever.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »