Home

Any word on MINI dreads

This is a discussion on Any word on MINI dreads within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Any word on MINI dreads

Most players in college dreads aren't as long as the ones in the game. I would have preferred to see dreads that's tied up over free flowing dreads.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #10
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

It will be next years new feature lol
Old 04-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #11
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

The Devs saw everyone complaining about dreads and Benjamin was one of the main players who always got brought up, so they put in the ridiculously long dreads.

Problem is, only like 5% of the guys with dreads are sporting anything nearly that long.

Personally, won't be using the dreads if this is the only length they have because it doesn't look good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #12
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Let me be the first to declare this thread completely ridiculous. The game has dreads and now you want mini-dreads? Please.....
Let me be the first to declare that YOU LOSE
Old 04-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #13
Rookie

BamBam_db's Arena

OVR: 2

I wanted Short dreads over long dreads since day 1. Back to what they had is the previous gen.

And why does everyone hate on people wanting dreads? i think i can speak for everyone when i say that its about uniqueness, Having all players look like clones besides skin color is boring. Having more variety in almost anything is a good thing. I just want this game to look like im watching games on TV. All the equipment, hair styles, jerseys/stadiums/team colors being correct, would be amazing to have. But again thats just my preference. Thats why i post in this thread. Which is about presentation.
"If you don't write checks how you pay these guys?"
"Straight cash homie."
Old 04-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #14
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

Also they need to add regular long hair (Clay Matthews) and curly long hair (Jon Major). http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1514635
Old 04-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #15
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

I have been clamoring for dreads since the beginning. I remember when "Wait what no dreads" was started. Even with the extremely long dreads I'm still happy. Would medium have been the better choice?? Yes. Has it been confirmed that the long dreads style is the only hair choice? NO. I say sit back, wait & see.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:38 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Bills9
The Devs saw everyone complaining about dreads and Benjamin was one of the main players who always got brought up, so they put in the ridiculously long dreads.

Problem is, only like 5% of the guys with dreads are sporting anything nearly that long.

Personally, won't be using the dreads if this is the only length they have because it doesn't look good.
Not sure I buy this. It looks like a pretty clear port from the Madden "long hair", where everyone has bee-hive thick hair.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »