Home

NCAA Football 12 Preview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2011, 04:40 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
exactly my thought..more psychic cpu defense...so now the AI adjust zone coverage pre-snap based on the play art?
In the Gameplay video the released last week, a safety follows what looks like a vertical route, then jumps the post route resulting in an INT. Looks to me like cheating AI. But who knows
Old 04-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #234
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9299
In the Gameplay video the released last week, a safety follows what looks like a vertical route, then jumps the post route resulting in an INT. Looks to me like cheating AI. But who knows

That's not cheating when it comes to jumping the post, you are taught in zone coverage once someone leaves your zone there will most likely be someone coming in. The problem I do have with that particular play is the ability to change direction on the dime. There should be a penalty for changing direction which is where locomotion or some type of momentum animation should come into play. That's the reason I think it looked cheap, hopefully this can be worked on before launch.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:58 AM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey chase
Where is the building stage at right now? like are they still able to fix the things you guys pointed out to them when they demoed the game? because these running animation are just killing this game's potential. And i just looked at the madden videos, its the same thing ( players are too robotic and running animations are waaaaay off in both games ). So if you pointed this out to them since you mentioned this aspect in your preview, is there still time or willingness from their team to fix these issues or what you saw in the demo is what we're getting but with more polished graphics and some bug tweaks???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2011, 11:59 PM   #236
Rookie

OVR: 0
Am I the only one who wishes that they wouldn't focus on adding 140 new tweaks to uniforms and dynamic lighting, but would rather spend time improving core gameplay, dynasty mode and stat simulations? Last year, teams got progressively worse over time, half the nation's QB's couldn't complete 50% of their passes, and CPU pass coverage was non-existent.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #237
Banned

JohnZapp's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetzkom
Am I the only one who wishes that they wouldn't focus on adding 140 new tweaks to uniforms and dynamic lighting, but would rather spend time improving core gameplay, dynasty mode and stat simulations? Last year, teams got progressively worse over time, half the nation's QB's couldn't complete 50% of their passes, and CPU pass coverage was non-existent.
You know they have teams (art team, gameplay designers etc..) right???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »