Home

Is anybody else overwhelmed and excited with the info that has come out this week?

This is a discussion on Is anybody else overwhelmed and excited with the info that has come out this week? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Is anybody else overwhelmed and excited with the info that has come out this week?

I feel like I was hit with a freight train of great information. I hear people STILL speaking negative about presentation of all things! I'm not big into that but what more do u want? And if the suction is taken off tackles and blocks, custom playbooks, working playaction and everything else we've seen what more can u ask for in the middle of April?!?! And we've see the new tackling system. I'm stoked!!!!

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
Rookie

TheGipper86's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is anybody else overwhelmed and excited with the info that has come out this week

Absolutely stoked. I'm waiting to hear on dynasty improvements though before I go full mental.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Is anybody else overwhelmed and excited with the info that has come out this week

Honestly, it is probably because you just have not been around here long enough. I notice alot of the people who are really excited are newer members. (Signed up in the last year or two)

I started following this website around 2006 and back then I was very excited as well. I would be on this site almost everyday hoping to get any little bit of information I could in hopes that this year would finally be "the year."

Unfortunately it has been about six years now and most people are still very dissapointed in EA's next-gen football games. Every year it is the same thing, EA releases amazing blogs and really gets the hype train going. But the end product remains very dissapointing.

Here is hoping that this year things will finally begin coming together.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hard to say. I am much more interested in the 'real time' presentation, i.e. crowd reaction, commentator emotion, etc, than cutscenes, which I skip after seeing them once. I know that the crowd audio has supposedly gotten a boost, but it still remains to be seen if the crowd and commentator emotion will be used appropriately in the right situation.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

I am afraid I am letting myself get too excited. I am setting myself up for a big letdown if the game doesnt turn out the way I invision it from all of the news that we have gotten so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I am afraid I am letting myself get too excited. I am setting myself up for a big letdown if the game doesnt turn out the way I invision it from all of the news that we have gotten so far.
This.

Anyone know the demo release date? I'll spew myself if AU is one of the available teams to play with.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
This.

Anyone know the demo release date? I'll spew myself if AU is one of the available teams to play with.
I hope they do the demo like last year with more than one matchup to choose from. If I remember correctly, the demo was out about 28 days before retail release day. So that would put it around the 15th or so of June
Old 04-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I hope they do the demo like last year with more than one matchup to choose from. If I remember correctly, the demo was out about 28 days before retail release day. So that would put it around the 15th or so of June
Agree.
hopefully it is more than one matchup. NCAA for the last few years Demo has been released a month before release

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »