Home

NCAA Football 12 Screenshots Taken From Recently Released Videos

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Screenshots Taken From Recently Released Videos within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #25
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 12 Screenshots Taken From Recently Released Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
Lol, maybe I shouldn't notice this but every dark skin person in the NCAA 12 crowd is wearing shades while every light skinned is not. It does looks way better than last years, that's for sure.
go look at other sports games like NBA 2k or MLB the Show. There are a certain amount of different looking people and then they are just multiplied throughout the stadium. In MLB the Show the people that look the same even react the same way at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah no doubt it looks better then last year, but to me the crowd is still the thing where as when you playing the game and you get too close up on the crowd you can tell that yeah that's a video game and not the real thing.

Maybe next year or next generation they can make the crowd 3D too like they did the grass this year.
of course you can tell its a video game and not the real thing, because it is a video game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 12:28 AM   #26
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
The "Work in Progress" leads me to believe that the crowd isn't finished yet. I'm still wondering why there has never been like others said any women or children put into the crowd for variety. Even with the updates, it still appears to be all males in their 30's.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #27
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
I also noticed in screenshot #231, there doesn't seem to be the band in the back corner of the endzone at Notre Dame Stadium. I would be very disappointed if they didn't have the bands on the field there, especially if EA said they were putting the bands back into the game.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #28
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

haha yea only certain teams can catch Pryor.

The crowd is deff. 100 times better than last, year, and to be honest its a very small issue but not a big one to me on all of them looking the same, im sure they will look different in the cutscenes. Im not going to be watching the crowd while breaking a 60 yard run down the sidelines lol, wouldn't it be sweet though if the players and the coach was running down the side jumpping like YES GO GO GO lol . as long as they made the noise of the crowd better im going to be happy this year.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:17 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5
ncaa was better than madden last year and it looks like it'll be better this time as well
Old 04-23-2011, 01:20 AM   #30
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

i do think Ncaa was better last year except, i do think madden felt a little better with the gameplay.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:47 AM   #31
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
haas long as they made the noise of the crowd better im going to be happy this year.
yea thats pretty much my take on the crowd. I wish they had brought back Camera Shake because i thought that was one feature that was really well done and made each stadium feel unique and really gave you that true college atmosphere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 01:49 AM   #32
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
yea thats pretty much my take on the crowd. I wish they had brought back Camera Shake because i thought that was one feature that was really well done and made each stadium feel unique and really gave you that true college atmosphere.
yea that was amazing, and i liked on the top corner where it had the stadium pulse, on how loud they were and how loud you can get them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »