Home

What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be?

This is a discussion on What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #33
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Features like CC takes multiyears to complete. You would want something halfa** done. I think they started last year(look at the survey I put up)and might have it at a comfortable level to release it this year.
I don't think it would take multiple years to complete. We're talking about adding in a piece of code, not a visual addition which can take a long time. 2k had CC on College Hoops 2k7, which was only the 2nd iteration of that game on the Next-Gen console series
Old 04-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger
I don't think it would take multiple years to complete. We're talking about adding in a piece of code, not a visual addition which can take a long time. 2k had CC on College Hoops 2k7, which was only the 2nd iteration of that game on the Next-Gen console series
But they probably had plans of it when making the first one. I believe it could have been in last year. But like Franchise in Madden, they wanted to take their time with it.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #35
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Im not sure why people keep talking about adding CBS broadcasting. EA Sports is working with ESPN, so why would they add CBS?? I can see adding ABC Saturday Night Football, but adding CBS would only benefit the SEC. Would be nice to hear Brent and Kirk for the night games.
I am hoping EA announces that they added more features for dynasty mode and overhauled the penalties
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #36
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensa08
Im not sure why people keep talking about adding CBS broadcasting. EA Sports is working with ESPN, so why would they add CBS?? I can see adding ABC Saturday Night Football, but adding CBS would only benefit the SEC. Would be nice to hear Brent and Kirk for the night games.
I am hoping EA announces that they added more features for dynasty mode and overhauled the penalties
They had CBS integration for NCAA Basketball 10. Yes, CBS broadcasts SEC games, but their college sports network also broadcasts C-USA, MWC, and Army/Navy, and Big East
Old 04-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 39

CC would completely sell me on NCAA 12. I am willing to bet its one of the main additions to the game/dynasty... hopefully neutral site games also.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #38
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
They had CBS integration for NCAA Basketball 10. Yes, CBS broadcasts SEC games, but their college sports network also broadcasts C-USA, MWC, and Army/Navy, and Big East
Yeah thats for basketball, we are talking football. So CBS would broadcast C-USA, MWC, Big East and the Army / Navy game?? Yeah sounds more trouble than its worth. Lets stick with ESPN and some new announcers.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #39
Pro

Special27K's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensa08
Yeah thats for basketball, we are talking football. So CBS would broadcast C-USA, MWC, Big East and the Army / Navy game?? Yeah sounds more trouble than its worth. Lets stick with ESPN and some new announcers.
+1

The CBS requests all are coupled with Lundquist and stuff, who only does SEC games. Plus CBS isn't part of the same company as ESPN. ESPN is a part of ABC both of which are owned by Disney. Plus an ABC broadcast wouldn't need new wipes, score bar, etc.

It wouldn't best utilize the second broadcast team, only servicing 44 or so teams in the game if they use it only for the specified conferences.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #40
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Yeah, code doesn't take time at all.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »