Home

Chances of FCS teams in NCAA 12?

This is a discussion on Chances of FCS teams in NCAA 12? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #41
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Chances of FCS teams in NCAA 12?

NO more fake FCS teams. I don't care how much somebody does not care about the FCS but chances are their FBS team probably plays FCS teams in real life. If they are going to play them in real life they should play them in the game. Not this fake FCS crap.
We need real FCS teams. Just because FCS west might play 10 games in one week does not mean it is impossible for EA to find a way to replace the fake FCS teams with real FCS teams.
Until EA says it is impossible I will strongly be in support of having real FCS teams in the game. I know a lot of people on forums think they know everything about games and about making games but until EA says it will not happen I will continue to hope we can get real FCS teams in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #42
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

I think they should add FCS teams, but as $5 DLC with their own dynasty mode. Even at five dollars they are pushing it. I swear we have DLC but it has not been used ot expand and make better games. It just serves to take stuff out of the game and charge for it later which is really annoying.

Im not all that familiar with the FCS playoffs but I am assuming it is the same as any other single elimination style tournament. How many teams make it anyways?
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm

Im not all that familiar with the FCS playoffs but I am assuming it is the same as any other single elimination style tournament. How many teams make it anyways?
16?

tappatappa
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #44
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Won't happen especially with Teambuilder, if they fix dynasty mode i'll be happy.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:49 AM   #45
MVP

berad88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
Won't happen especially with Teambuilder, if they fix dynasty mode i'll be happy.
Wouldnt you consider replacing fake FCS teams with real FCS teams to be a part of fixing dynasty mode? If all other elements are as realistic as possible but some of the teams are completely fake is that still ok?

Teambuilder is not the solution because you can not replace the fake fcs teams with teambuilder teams. You can only replace an fbs team with a teambuilder team and that adds no realism to the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 03:13 AM   #46
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
I think they should add FCS teams, but as $5 DLC with their own dynasty mode. Even at five dollars they are pushing it. I swear we have DLC but it has not been used ot expand and make better games. It just serves to take stuff out of the game and charge for it later which is really annoying.

The playoffs has been expanded to about 20 teams...imagine how fun it would be to battle for those final playoffs spots and wait for the College Football version of "Selection Sunday"
Old 04-29-2011, 04:21 AM   #47
Rookie

j_tinkler21's Arena

OVR: 2

FWIW, I stumbled upon this when I was reading an IGN article...

Quote:
Seeing Chief Osceola ride onto the playing field or watching Georgetown's Jack the Bulldog panting on the sideline really elevates the pomp and circumstance.
Probably just a typo, but let's hope not. Or, I missed Georgetown going FBS or something.

Here's the article:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1163276p1.html

Last edited by j_tinkler21; 04-29-2011 at 04:25 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:22 AM   #48
MVP

berad88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_tinkler21
FWIW, I stumbled upon this when I was reading an IGN article...

Probably just a typo, but let's hope not. Or, I missed Georgetown going FBS or something.

Here's the article:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1163276p1.html
Most likely they ment Georgia bulldog. Since thats the only bulldog I have seen video of.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »