Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Producer Behind The Scenes (OS in the Background)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Producer Behind The Scenes (OS in the Background) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA '12 Behind the scens video from EA

At the 1:23 mark you can see them using the Operation Sports forum to update FSU's field.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:47 PM   #10
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Really cool to see the art team doing their thing. I can't imagine the work that goes into this game. And I know you are excited about UGA in the game! I cannot wait to play @ Georgia! That dog rocks!!!
Yea I can't wait just seeing that it will have UGA barking at the other teams players is real cool. This kinda feature also sells to the casual fan. I know most people on here don't wanna hear that, but it's in everyones best intrest for this game to make money for EA. When I told my brother and girlfriend about them having UGA in the game they both thought it was cool and that he loooked life like. I also don't see how people say that it's a non factor espically when you add this on to them saying crowd at large fields make the right noise. I'm I'm playing LSU at night and a spot in the SEC championship game is on the line. I start the entrances and see the tiger for them in the cage then the crowd goes crazy when LSU picks up a TD. That is gonna make me fell like this is a real game.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:47 PM   #11
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 12: Behind the scene producers video

SInce they read the and use the Operation Sports forum, I'm just gonna start posting some pics of FCS teams and see what happens...LOL...nah, but to see them utilizing the forums was pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #12
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

well the big thing I noticed in that video, was the marching band on the field (was that Tennessee's or Texas'?), and there was a LOT of members of that band being rendered, so the possibility of the marching band in the entrance for Tennessee could be there. That video was awesome though and it was cooling seeing the marching band actually on the field. I think things like this makes it feel like college football.

Old 04-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #13
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
At the 1:23 mark you can see them using the Operation Sports forum to update FSU's field.
I noticed that too
Old 04-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #14
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
well the big thing I noticed in that video, was the marching band on the field (was that Tennessee's or Texas'?), and there was a LOT of members of that band being rendered, so the possibility of the marching band in the entrance for Tennessee could be there. That video was awesome though and it was cooling seeing the marching band actually on the field. I think things like this makes it feel like college football.
I've watched that a couple of times and I'm pretty certain it is Texas. Regardless, I feel better about the chances of Tennessee's entrance being in now.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #15
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
Yes, they do! Very cool. They read and pay attention. I'm sure it won't be in this years game, but Florida Atlantic's new stadium is supposed to be ready for the 2011 season. Can't wait for that one to be in the game.

Edit: Here's a photo/rendering of FAU's new place...

Last edited by Dr Death; 04-25-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2011, 02:00 PM   #16
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Anybody know if we have any new information coming out this week?

Wasn't expecting a video, so this was cool to see - the OS shout out is awesome.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for Dynasty news and considering freezing myself Eric Cartman style until July 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »