Home

Idea about Teambuilder and uniforms

This is a discussion on Idea about Teambuilder and uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 03:15 AM   #9
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Idea about Teambuilder and uniforms

I just want TB to have every font and number font thats in the game opposed to the 3 or 4 they have.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:50 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Team Builder is the future of this franchise, especially with all these lawsuits popping up against the NCAA. I'm just waiting for EA to implement equipment editing and better accessibility through the console to start really enjoying it. Still a bit crude and buggy.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:04 AM   #11
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Honestly it'd make more sense for them to just have special uniforms as DLC.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #12
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Honestly it'd make more sense for them to just have special uniforms as DLC.
i never understood why can't they just make them codes or DLC. NBA 2k11 comes out with codes during the season for some of the new uni's you see during the year. The Orlando Magic had new black unis this year and 2k gave us a code to get them in the game during the middle of the season.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #13
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
so you'd rather them not be in the game already but instead be able to choose them on the TB site? But then when you go and create a LSU team you lose all the things that go along with the real LSU team already in the game. That would include things like fight songs (which can be bypassed with Stadium Sounds), authentic team intros, school records, and a lot of alternate uniform options since you can only create 2 home/ 2 away jerseys/pants. You also lose the ability to add team color accessories for equipment. I'd rather the stuff be included in the game.

And last i checked (which was 2 seconds ago), you can choose the 07 white helmet, the standard gold helmet and the 09 pro combat helmet on the TB website. Those 3 helmets are also on the disc game and you can choose any of the 3 when choosing your uniform but if you create an LSU team on the teambuilder site you're going to lose 1 of those 3 helmets because you only get 2 choices.

So i'm not really sure what it is you're asking for
This.. It really was a horrible suggestion for all those reasons..
Old 04-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #14
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2

yeah as an LSU fan, my biggest problem was teambuilder not letting you have a third helmet. (standard, white, Old gold pro combat)

the thing that we LSU fans sometimes seek to do is create gold jerseys on teambuilder. (we haven't worn them in this decade, mostly in the 90's). because i don't care about the katrina purple jersey but i do like the white pants and white helmet options.

i would hope that EA would either give you more than 2 of each home/away for jerseys and and more than two options for pants and helmets.

if i had a wish, that'd be it.
Chicago White Sox
Old 04-28-2011, 06:54 PM   #15
Banned

sundevildave's Arena

OVR: 5

If the Teambuilder mode was a bit more detailed, it might be able to make everyone happy. If Oregon has 12 uniforms available on the disc game, why wouldn't it be possible for teams in teambulder to have 12 different combos? Socks, Belts, mouthpieces, neck-rolls (people still wear neckrolls? showing my age) all should be able to be modded in teambuilder... Numbers, Fonts, Etc. should all be moddable. It seems as the years go by, EA gets some stuff right, then discontinues for no clear reason... GIVE US MORE OPTIONS!!! Or give us the tool ea uses to create the disc-based teams...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »