Home

Stroll Down Memory Lane: What are your fondest NCAA memories?

This is a discussion on Stroll Down Memory Lane: What are your fondest NCAA memories? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Stroll Down Memory Lane: What are your fondest NCAA memories?

It must have been Christmas time or something like that cuz I was 07 my grandparenrts house. I think it was NCAA 08 or for PS2, the year Dennis Dixon was a Senior or when Brady Quinn was QB at Notre Dame and was beasting up in real life. I start up a game with my cuz and I use Oregon and he uses Notre Dame in the snow at Autzen. It was a shootout, back and forth. I used the option almost all the time and he couldn't stop me. The game finally ended with me beating him on a last second Option pass. Both scores were in the fifties and I was working the option and then passed it for the win. **** for a 8 or 9 year old
Old 04-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #18
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Discipline, SI covers.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #19
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

NCAA 06 where impact players actually meant something, bc now any player can tear it up whenever the cpu feels like it, anyway where i would use Michigan and get Mike Hart's impact symbol pulsating and I would be unstoppable and never playing Ryan Mallet when Henne graduated bc he was too slow hahah.
YouTube: TBD
Old 04-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #20
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
We did those double elimination tournaments all the time just not with created teams. Then it got to the point where me and only my one friend would play.
Well the reason we did created teams was because we would always fight over who got LSU....

@AdamdotH
Old 04-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #21
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
NCAA 06 where impact players actually meant something, bc now any player can tear it up whenever the cpu feels like it, anyway where i would use Michigan and get Mike Hart's impact symbol pulsating and I would be unstoppable and never playing Ryan Mallet when Henne graduated bc he was too slow hahah.
And picking your captains/2 of your impact players was the best
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Discipline, Spring Games, Spring Drills, Sports Illustrated Covers, Picking captains, picking impact players......ah the good times.

I remeber also having a 5-time heisman winning QB (glitch that let him play his RS year and not count against him). His senior year i averaged 121 points vs .03 points per game (only 3 points scored on me all year). On Heisman 5 min quarters. I admit...i glitched with 1 off play all year, but it was still fun putting up 100+ points per game.

Lastly, I would always take over Jackson State (Walter Payton's Ala Mater), and bring them to glory......too bad it has to be teambuilder now.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #23
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

When Vick, Pat White, Troy Smith use to kill me with their scrambling. That was when you had to use spy plays and QB contain. Awesome times back then when you had worry about scrambling QBs and any QB that had fast speed.

Left any lane open and they were gone. I also use to love user pick celebrations. If I broke off a long TD pass or run I would dunk it over the goal post.

NCAA 04 and 06 were awesome.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #24
Rookie

dabigman9748's Arena

OVR: 7

The last game I ever played with my little brother. He had never beaten me, never really even played me close. This was NCAA 2005, he had his favorite team USC and I had Mississippi State. I kicked a game winning field goal as time expired to give me the victory. We both laughed and moved onto our next activities. He was killed in a car crash the very next day.

From now on whenever I play NCAA, I think of him and how his smile would've lit up had he beaten me that first time. I wish I had missed that field goal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »