Home

PSN shutdown and Teambuilder

This is a discussion on PSN shutdown and Teambuilder within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2011, 12:09 AM   #9
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PSN shutdown and Teambuilder

This one is more on the PSN attack and shutdown that's affecting every user worldwide. Not much EA can do, but sit back and wait like the rest of us. This is reason number one why hackers should be locked away with zero possibility of parole. I hate that Teambuilder is down, but I'm more concerned right now with my personal account info possibly being out there in the world. As of today, Sony isn't saying when the PSN will be back up and running. http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/So...counts-208028/

"
“Some services” should be restored within a week, according to Seybold. He did not specify which ones would be available first. Users should change their logins and passwords when the system is restored.
"This is a huge data breach," Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter told Reuters. The bigger issue facing Sony is how the attacker will use the stolen information. Pachter estimated Sony generates nearly $500 million in annual revenue from the services.
Engineers were rebuilding the system to strengthen the infrastructure from future attacks, Seybold wrote on April 23. “Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security,” Seybold said."

As for '11, I am able to see my created schools logos in offline dynasty mode. I haven't checked in exhibition. My online dynasty is gathering dust though.

Last edited by Ziza9Noles94; 04-27-2011 at 12:18 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #10
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

this is one of my bigger gripes with teambuilder. You shouldn't have to be connected in order to have the logos appear. Ive said that since the 1st year teambuilder was added. I mean think about it, you download the team onto your console and save it. The logos should save as well. Then you dont need to be connected everytime you want to use your teambuilder team and have the logos.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #11
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm having no problems with my teambuilder logos in '11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 07:07 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 10

you donthave to be in 11, i have been playing dynasty with my d3 team since psn has been down

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Old 04-28-2011, 01:39 AM   #13
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
this is one of my bigger gripes with teambuilder. You shouldn't have to be connected in order to have the logos appear. Ive said that since the 1st year teambuilder was added. I mean think about it, you download the team onto your console and save it. The logos should save as well. Then you dont need to be connected everytime you want to use your teambuilder team and have the logos.
You actually don't need to be connected in '11 as others have said. All my logos are there in offline dynasty and exhibition. So that's cool. The only thing still affected is my OD.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »